**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who should I pick from the Bobble Store Selector??

Tomorrow I will have enough Deadpool bobbles to buy the past champ selector and I’ve narrowed down the choices and just want some help to make a final decision. A few things to consider….I definitely don’t need any of these champs for any content, alliance stuff, BGs etc. I’m mainly choosing them because I purely want to for who is not only good but just fun to play as well. I’m leaning towards human torch or possibly sersi but if enough recommend one of the others and have a good reasoning as to why, then I’d probably change my mind. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks :) (p.s. every champ would be new to my account)

Who should I pick from the Bobble Store Selector?? 53 votes

Human Torch
32%
p01arisBugmat78DeaconPowerofpain1001Milan1405Ironman3000RenaxqqSpideyFunkoCanucks37MasterzxProPat_McGloin_1Shake_a_QuakeAnsh_Ashut_up_heatherElite13Bee2JayRockLord 17 votes
Spider-Man Stealth Suit
0%
Sunspot
1%
Lokx 1 vote
Nimrod
58%
FreakydDeemonbalabm3eppsFrankWhiteLogan00TheAngryOneBowTieJohnButtehrsBabyMiikeThoye3Matty_IceChiliDogAnlyJefechutaBeurky38Ace2319ThePredator1001Salve_maker05willrun4adonutN0mad 31 votes
Sersi
7%
PikoluOmedennwhyme_why6JustAGuy 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★
    Nimrod
    Human torch is great but I really enjoy nimrod, he’s not overly complicated to use, very useful, and I really enjoy his playstyle. Can’t go wrong with any of them, but I’d personally avoid sunspot as he is in the 7* pool
  • Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88

Human torch is great but I really enjoy nimrod, he’s not overly complicated to use, very useful, and I really enjoy his playstyle. Can’t go wrong with any of them, but I’d personally avoid sunspot as he is in the 7* pool

Thanks for the comment! It’s such a tough choice imo, at least between nimrod and torch. I like sersi but she needs to be awakened maybe? I’m not too familiar with her tbh. And good point on sunspot! Definitely gonna take him out of the mix!
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 649 ★★★
    Sunspot
    Sunspot is so underrated, he is so fun on clap back nodes because you can keep using sp1 and he gets insane damage. Also he looks cool and has cool animation
  • Options
    zernixzernix Posts: 82
    Nimrod
    Little biased maybe but Tech is my weaker class so I'd pick Nimrod. I've had torch for a while now and he's great but I find myself using other science champs most the time, but often find myself wishing I had nimrod for some fights.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Nimrod
    I would say Nimrod, I have him as a 6* and he is quite fun to play and even if its mainly against Mutants, he just destroys every champ that is not Immune to Shock.

If not then Torch for sure, I think the rest of the champs you picked will be avaible sooner as 7* than those two
  • Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88
    edited April 2023
    zernix said:

Little biased maybe but Tech is my weaker class so I'd pick Nimrod. I've had torch for a while now and he's great but I find myself using other science champs most the time, but often find myself wishing I had nimrod for some fights.

Which science champs do you use over him? Only reason I ask is because I do have some great science champs. Like scorpion, quicksilver, spidey 2099, and even spider Gwen who is underrated. I still love torch regardless and would be fine with running him and scorpion. Tech class is decently weak for me as well but I’m bias to stark spidey and can’t seem to use anyone over him, he’s such a dawg. I do have duped peni and warlock I need to rank up as well so thats why I leaned towards torch
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    Human Torch
    Torch or Nimrod are the best options by far.