Alliance Leader Potential Suspension

AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★
Our alliance leader had the legends title a couple days ago and it was recently removed, leading me to believe he modded/was carried by a modder (its a chill alliance, I don’t know anyone in the alliance beyond the aw/aq so I wasn’t aware of this).

How do I know if this is a permanent ban or a suspension? And if he was perma banned, is there any way to replace him with someone else so we can have an active leader?

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,892 ★★★★★
    If he was perma banned he will be automatically replaced by an officer after a period of inactivity.
  • PhiliaPhilia Member Posts: 87
    edited April 2023
    Contact kabam support. They can help in such case(Transfering the ally leadership)
  • gage201205gage201205 Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    I mean if he hasnt logged in 24+ hours thatz Usually a good indicator
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★

I mean if he hasnt logged in 24+ hours thatz Usually a good indicator

He has been gone 2 days according to the in-game timer. So I think my suspicion is correct.
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★
    GöD87 said:

Axew said:

Our alliance leader had the legends title a couple days ago and it was recently removed, leading me to believe he modded/was carried by a modder (its a chill alliance, I don’t know anyone in the alliance beyond the aw/aq so I wasn’t aware of this).

How do I know if this is a permanent ban or a suspension? And if he was perma banned, is there any way to replace him with someone else so we can have an active leader?

Has their legends border being removed in the time they’ve not been on, so you say they haven’t been on for 2 days.. was their legend border still there yesterday?

Reason I’m asking is because someone in my alliance had a legend border and they’ve not been on for 2 days either and their legends has gone too and I’m 99% sure it was there yesterday

A few of us in the past have always wondered how they got the legend border considering their account isn’t really up to much in terms of champs, most of their top champs are 5* around the 10k PI

plus it’s not exactly a title is it? It’s a permanent border that stays there regardless of title change.. can someone confirm that for me please?
    He stopped logging on the same day his legends title was removed. He still hasn’t logged in either, which is odd considering war rewards just came out. I’m 99% sure he is suspended/banned.

Legends is permanent, you can’t disable it by changing a title.