**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why can’t I see which paths I’ve already taken in side quest?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Anyone know?

Is this a bug?

Is Kebam aware?

Comments

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    you can see if the path has a chest or not. recommend using the communities posts of the lvl rewards and cross them out on your own. helped me loads
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

you can see if the path has a chest or not. recommend using the communities posts of the lvl rewards and cross them out on your own. helped me loads

Why doesn’t it show the paths you’ve done like the monthly quest though?
    no idea, maybe it was a mistake, or they just want to confuse us. everyone sees the same thing. not a huge deal atm. but im sure people accidently joined lvls they full gathered their respected resources.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    I agree, think it was an oversight and made it more annoying to complete. Ive had to get the picture and cross out what I've got each time. I didnt want everything in each level so manual it was
  • Options
    Does Kabam not know this was an issue?
  • Options
    It’s a huge problem as there are so many paths and so many rewards.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Not the first time they have screwed players .
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

It’s a huge problem as there are so many paths and so many rewards.

It's fairly simple, if there's no chest on that path them you already completed it...
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Mistakes happens.
    Kabam is already aware of this after 3 weeks of constant threads and comments about it.
    Making new post about the issue is not going to solve magically.
    Adapt and move on like every one of us did.
    Let's hope this kind of issue doesn't get repeated.

And, Welcome back, out of the jail eyyy
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Just a bad design choice IMO
    We can still figure it out by looking at the chests, but it still is bad design

The entire map structure for SQ is pretty bad this month IMO
    With so many paths in a single map, a structure like that Platinumpool event would've been more appropriate....that also involved using keys to unlock many paths in a single map

Thankfully they fixed one flaw by redesigning the entrance point for Zone 4....but design wise the rest of it is still pretty bad, specially when we know that they can do better since they have done it in the past
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,315 ★★★★
    It's fairly easy.. before going straight into.. it allows you to preview the map.. path already taken don't have rewards left.. don't use that path.. now after looking over the map and you still go on that path without rewards.. you have short attention or short memory span.. trying to not sound snarky but it is what it is.. thankful I haven't done that myself.. lol.
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    KABAM is the worst combo of cheap and lazy. Nothing will change.....
  • Options
    psp742 said:

It's fairly easy.. before going straight into.. it allows you to preview the map.. path already taken don't have rewards left.. don't use that path.. now after looking over the map and you still go on that path without rewards.. you have short attention or short memory span.. trying to not sound snarky but it is what it is.. thankful I haven't done that myself.. lol.

It’s also just as easy to make the paths you’ve completed solid just like any other quests in this game we’ve played for the past 8 years…

Makes you wonder why hey didn’t do it? Is it cos they didn’t want us to get all the rewards? Would that break he game somehow?
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Mistakes happens.

Let's hope this kind of issue doesn't get repeated.

I laughed so hard at that that I think I cracked a rib.