5.1 Guide (P2) 5.1.4

Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★
Hello! Are you still on 5.1 and so badly want to be on 5.2? Then this guide is for you!! (If your struggling on 5.1.1-5.1.3 go to my other guide) Remember, make sure to complete ROL. (Realm of Legends) before starting in act 5, or at least practice the first fight. Make sure to also have the parry and dexterity mastery, it will help a lot! Let’s begin the guide!

This quest might be very easy to you, but for me, personally I struggled on this quest using 2 team revives. This node could be very helpful, and this is probably the easiest quest in act 5. Let’s start the guide.

NODES

I’ve listed every node in this quest, because there are multiple depending on which path you chose. Let’s take a look into the nodes!
PATH 1- STRIKE BACK
I personally hate this node. When your attacker uses a special attack, your opponent will gain one bar of power. This means you can’t use specials in this quest, which is very annoying if you take this path.
PATH 2- STUPEFY
This node isn’t too bad, and the easiest path to take (for me, at least) and I will guarantee you will finish the quest without using revives (etc.) This node means your opponent will have %100 longer stun duration. As I was saying this isn’t that bad.
PATH 3- ENHANCED FURY
This node. I really don’t know how to explain it because I didn’t take this path. But, I will explain what this means. This means your opponent will have a fury potency decreased by %40. Im not sure how this node works because, as I was saying, I didn’t take this path.
PATH 4- ENHANCED BLEED
I just didn’t like this node when I tried this path out. This means your opponent will have their bleed debuffs increased by %40. This is like the other node I was explaining, but the opposite.
PATH 5- ENHANCED ARMOR UP
This is the last path I will explain. This node means your opponent armor ups with have %40 more potency. I just don’t know how to explain this, but if you do, comment below this thread :)

GLOBAL NODE- LIFE TRANSFER
This node is super fun and helpful. This means your attacker will degenerate %2 of their health each second, BUT life stealing %125 damage. For an example, if your at %25 at the end of a fight, if you play aggressive and hit a lot, then you will be back at %100. This node is just, AMAZING!

MY TEAM

(Look at Act 5 Guide P1)

PATH

To begin, keep straight, you will fight Hawkeye, and Daredevil (Hells Kitchen). Next, go to the portal, select portal B. This is the Stupefy path. All the champions are hidden, so I’ll tell you. You will fight Thor, Black Bolt, Storm, Quake, Black Widow, Beast, Moon Knight, and Iron Patriot. Next, go the portal, select portal A. You will fight the boss, Venom.

5.1.5 will be posted soon :)
Thanks for looking at this thread! Hoped this helped!
-Gentry2099

Comments