**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Bubble bundle

LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
Is the generic 6 star gem worth 200k or should I buy 3 of the cav nexus and 7.5k 6 star shards?? I do have nick and herc ready to be awakened though. Thanks for your suggestions

Comments

• Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Awaken herc if you can
  • Options

I have both at 5 star maxed out though
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★
    LeoZed said:

I have both at 5 star maxed out though

Eventually 5* won't have any value in your roster so having both Nick and Herc awakened as 6* will help you clear a lot of content. The 3 cav nexus don't guarantee that you get a 6* and if you do, it's not guaranteed that they will be good either. Same goes for the 7.5k 6* shards. The odds of pulling something better than an awakened Nick or Herc are very close to 0.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 538 ★★★
    I assume you are talking about thronebreaker baubles. Go for the 6* generic ag. The 7500 6* shards are good but not as good as a 6* generic ag. You can easily get 6* shards from battlegrounds
  • Options
    Thanks guys I chose the gem but stuck on whom to awaken first...