**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spots pre fight

Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
I'm struggling to understand a practical use for it. Any spot players out there with some insight. Kinda just seems pointless to me, but surely I'm missing something.

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I haven’t had to use it yet. My guess is that there will be a new champion or niche node coming up soon that may require/ benefit from it.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★

I'm struggling to understand a practical use for it. Any spot players out there with some insight. Kinda just seems pointless to me, but surely I'm missing something.

Free willpower healling
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 564 ★★★
    Buffet/power snack/spite counter
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    Perhaps so. It just seems so specific
    Ortoun said:

How so? It only triggers once, and at a very specific time. Not to say your wrong, but can you think of a particular scenario where that applies?
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

Perhaps so. It just seems so specific

Ortoun said:

How so? It only triggers once, and at a very specific time. Not to say your wrong, but can you think of a particular scenario where that applies?
    It triggers every time the opponent is knocked down so if you're using someone like Mr Fantastic, Miles, CapIW, Anti-Venom, Torch, etc. who incorporate heavies in their rotation very often you're gonna be buff immune 90-95% of the fight
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Dormammu nodes like buffet slight willpower regen