Anyone else being blocked in battlegrounds from choosing your own champs?

Omegalevel5Omegalevel5 Member Posts: 35
I just started playing battlegrounds again this season and most times it won't let me ban who I want or pick my own defender or attacker. Not everytime but very often. I reset the wifi and my game several times. I have been using a Samsung galaxy a21 for 2 years and never seen something like this.

Comments

• Omegalevel5Omegalevel5 Member Posts: 35
    Any input would be helpful.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Yes. I have been experiencing a ton of lag that prevents me from selecting my own champions. Sometimes it shows me as selecting a champion and then it changes my champion, as if my input never registered.
  • SilentArisSilentAris Member Posts: 81
    Yes it is happened with me many time the wheel start spinning and wifi sign appear.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    I've had a few "connection errors" where I load in and the att/defender choosing is in progress and the drafting had already finished. It's rough atm
  • Sushma91Sushma91 Member Posts: 17
    Happened to me for the last 3 matches...they should rename battlegrounds as buggy grounds
  • ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Member Posts: 140
    Its isnt anything on your end the game is just bad...
  • crazygodzcrazygodz Member Posts: 22
    I had 2 fights, where instead of loading the fight, it took me straight to the post-fight screen and showed I'm KO in 2 seconds.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    Happens to me too, both on draft selection and fight selection. Infuriating when you have idoom for bishop, but it auto selects Claire as the first champ on the list..
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 540 ★★★
    Idem......
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 988 ★★★★
    same here, connection errors, lagging while i'm about to select my bans and/or attacker. extremely depressing. we didn't have this problem the prior seasons. This is something new i have experienced only this season.
  • BluestoneBluestone Member Posts: 33
    This season , game starts fine, but on the BG screen, wifi error appears and i got stuck on ban and champ selection screen very often .. this happened a lot lately, and its not an internet issue.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    The same here
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,777 ★★★★★
    I mean I lose enough due to lack of skill, I don’t need to lose by not being able to choose bans and attackers too.
  • DanxorDanxor Member Posts: 113 ★★
    Constantly getting issues this season, we really need compensation or something having a broken mode we have to climb in for rewards
  • RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★
    Me too, just lost 270 elders marks because of this
  • PatallacPatallac Member Posts: 9
    Just happen to me. Absolutely bs this keeps happening.
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    BeastDad said:

I mean I lose enough due to lack of skill, I don’t need to lose by not being able to choose bans and attackers too.

This. When I start losing more to bugs than to my own lack of skill and poor playing, something’s definitely wrong.

Honestly, getting pretty fed up. So much lost time and resources on this mode the past few seasons. The only thing consistent about BGs is that it keeps getting worse and worse, and the mode gets less playable all the time. Having trouble seeing the point anymore.
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 936 ★★★★
    I've had this too - won't let me pick what champions I want to declare as defenders or attackers. Annoying doesn't cover half of it.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Member Posts: 551 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit look into this please players are badly affected
  • LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    Sairam44 said:

@Kabam Zibiit look into this please players are badly affected

Really hope this gets looked into by Kabam. Just wasted another shield losing a match where the game picked my champs twice in a row. Let’s me pick them so they show up on the select screen, but once I try to hit accept, the game decides to pick the worst matchup for me.

At least now I know that Attuma is terrible against Absorbing Man. SMH.
  • The_1140The_1140 Member Posts: 46
    Riptide said:

Me too, just lost 270 elders marks because of this

I think this bug lost me about 2 hours and hundreds of elder marks in only getting from silver 1 to gold 3
    I should have been at least at gold 2 and nearly gold 1 by this point!!!!