**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Defender kills. War

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
Look. No one is happy with war. We all know it is terrible right now. I have an idea that will make it better.

Make each defender kill count as 1 point. Most wars are decided by less than 40 points. The team with the higher pi almost always wins. People are boosting before placement which is also winning wars and is insanely ridiculous.

If you’re higher rated. But die 40 times more than your opposition you deserve to lose. Think about it. This would make war better

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Everyone other than Grounded Wisdom is for defensive kills being added. For some reason Kabam has made this their hill to die on despite the almost universal outcry. I don't get it. Grounded Wisdom understands it because he knows why they are Bad, although he won'e say why. But I do know that war will continue to be garbage until they are brought back.
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Grounded Wisdom is a Kabam shill with his nose sho.....deep breaths, deep breaths. OK, what were we talking about again.
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Defender kills will bring back the old wars, I already see that tier 1 wars ignoring diversity and go with top champs. Adding defender kill will make diversity irrelevant. Victory will be determined by spending.
    Think about, alliances will put durmamus, magiks, NCs, ICEMANS and other annoying defenders everywhere, with Mystic dispersion and hard nodes you will need to spend in order to win.
    Diversity might work on lower tiers, but not in tier 1.
    I think this is what Kabam tried to prevent in the first time. Unfortunately instead of making wars more interesting by adding new dynamics to wars, they just bringing back the old system
  • Options
    Why give us the option to place defenders on various nodes and not benefit from those efforts... Just a waste of our time not factoring defender kills