**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Classic Daredevil evade still broken.

geoff78geoff78 Member Posts: 221 ★★
Like it says. I've put in reports that my 4* 5/50 sig level 99 classic DD wasn't evading properly against unblockable special nodes in AW, but earlier today he didn't evade Agent Venom's so's 1&2 on other nodes. He's actually getting worse. Has this been acknowledged because I searched and haven't found a thing. What was the point in pumping sig stones into him for AW if his sig ability is completely borked? Kabam, you guys are on a roll over here. Smdh

Comments

• Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Member Posts: 244
    edited June 2017
    Agent Venom you say? Did you get hit with the kick before he shoots at you. If you get hit by the kick (which is the only part unblockable) dd won't evade the rest of the attack. Same with other attacks such as hulks sp 1 you need to dodge the ground punch in order to evade the rock throw.
    This has always been the case.
  • geoff78geoff78 Member Posts: 221 ★★
    I successfully evaded the kick.
  • weavileweavile Member Posts: 288
    I think agent venom can reduce defensive accuracy
  • bluelightsbluelights Member Posts: 17
    AV can reduce enemy evasion chance 50%.
  • Slux83Slux83 Member Posts: 357 ★★
    Using DD against Agent venom on unblockable SP1 is useless. Even if you block DD will try to evade but failing it sometimes.
  • geoff78geoff78 Member Posts: 221 ★★
    I've never once had a problem before this last update