Favourite superhero movie

2»

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,571 ★★★★★

Dark Knight Rises. So many people who enjoyed that trilogy always say the Dark Knight but I liked Dark Knight Rises better.

That batman trilogy will never be beat in my opinion.

Idk about that. While I enjoyed dark knight trilogy, the original duo with Keaton was far more comic book styled and accurate and more entertaining.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,098 ★★★★★
    Other
    Milan1405 said:

Original Avengers for me.

I remember seeing that 10 years ago or so when it came out and boy was it cool to see all the main marvel characters come together. While it certainly is a great movie I think it's more nostalgic for me rather than necessarily being the best movie marvel have made.
    My criteria for superhero movies differ from most. I rate movies highest that give me a sense of nostalgia, good guys win, and I can watch it over and over and just enjoy it.

Dark knight and end game leave you with a lot of conflicting feelings at the end. And that’s fine - occasionally. I have seen both a couple of times. But they aren’t “fun” throughout due to the plot and endings.

Just the Finley standard. 😉
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 271 ★★
    Other
    Sam raimi's Spiderman starring Tobey,
    i remember watching when I was in school
    first ever superhero movie... that was visually breathtaking ... I think that marks the beginning of good screenplay and cinematography in superhero movies... Before that I don't think superhero movies were visually doing justice
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    The dark knight
    JK_47 said:

Sam raimi's Spiderman starring Tobey,
    i remember watching when I was in school
    first ever superhero movie... that was visually breathtaking ... I think that marks the beginning of good screenplay and cinematography in superhero movies... Before that I don't think superhero movies were visually doing justice

Man I remember the first spidermen movies. Xmen were cool but I think the tobey maguire movie got a whole generation into superhero movies. There's still a huge amount of love for those original spiderman movies and it's why a lot of people vote tobey maguire as their all time favourite spiderman, myself included cause of the nostalgia.