**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Doom taking shock damage from Electro Luke

LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
Act 7.1.5 boss electro Luke is inflicting shock on doom who is supposed to be shock immune. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    But it's still a passive shock right? Not sure if bleed immune champs take instant bleed from Valk...
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Its only ability name is called “Static Shock” and it does energy damage when attacked, its not shock damage
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    LeoZed said:

But it's still a passive shock right? Not sure if bleed immune champs take instant bleed from Valk...

It's not. Just energy damage. The name is a misnomer
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,495 ★★★★
    LeoZed said:

It's like Korgs thorns, it's not a debuff or Passive just x amount of damage dealt back to you. In this case relative to the amount of damage you dealt him.
  • Options
    Tried falcon and he got me through... thanks guys...
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I did the same mistake a few years ago when I first got my 6* Doom. I figured, hey, he's shock immune so he should just breeze through this Electro fight! Turns out, nah, shock and static shock are different things.