**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just a thought...

Battlegrounds is a very awesome concept. Battling against someone else outside of duels. Actual ""PVP"...

But it isn't really that "pure". Nodes come into play. This game calls for strategy. I get that. But why can't Battlegrounds be that one mode where it is actually "PVP"? I understand server capacity and the "limits" of a mobile game.

But this serves my point. "Nodes" can cause unexpected bugs that hinder gameplay. Remove those nodes and let us challenge each other in the "raw".

Every game mode is mired with "nodes" outside of arenas. That within itself is a "strategic" grind.

I wish Battlegrounds was just simply a battle against Summoners without a FILTER.

We create strategic moves enough in other content. This mode/venue should've been more "Fight Club" than another form of War/Alliance Quest/Side and Event Quest...

I know sometimes I want to just FIGHT not THINK... whether win or lose...

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Without nodes it's basically a game of who can nuke. No strategy nothing. Not fun
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★
    You realize that it would not work? fight would become pretty stale fast. Imagine fight another player and you both hold block and wait until one of you charges while the other one hopes for a parry. Nah I like current mode better.