This month SQ

CvlrCvlr Member Posts: 223 ★★
I don't understand one thing.. is intended to have 5 paths per mission? From the original post I thought there woulde be 3 paths..

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    theres a left middle and right side correct... now do you see the lines that go from left to middle and right to middle.. yea those are the extra 2 paths... its not this serious guys just 100% it, if you cant logically do it in 5 runs.. it says more about you lol
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    Think about what you gonna get in return ..
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,618 ★★★★★

theres a left middle and right side correct... now do you see the lines that go from left to middle and right to middle.. yea those are the extra 2 paths... its not this serious guys just 100% it, if you cant logically do it in 5 runs.. it says more about you lol

Sure, it is not difficult. But it is so stupid doing the same pg 2 times because you have to take a different path
    I mean, do you remember having to redo some paths in act 5 or act 6 to get 100%? What's the difference here? Just be glad it's not more fights on top of 2 extra paths.
  • CvlrCvlr Member Posts: 223 ★★

Thank godness you're here to clarify some obvious things

P.S. I'm not complaining or something, I'm only asking for clarification, it's been a while that kabam make some paths to redo same fight more times
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Sure, it is not difficult. But it is so stupid doing the same pg 2 times because you have to take a different path
    I mean, do you remember having to redo some paths in act 5 or act 6 to get 100%? What's the difference here? Just be glad it's not more fights on top of 2 extra paths.
    Because this isnt story. It s a secondary quest and there will be another 3 weeks....
    You have a full week to do 5 paths....
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,618 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Because this isnt story. It s a secondary quest and there will be another 3 weeks....
    You have a full week to do 5 paths....
    They actually have 5 weeks. The first quest isn't going to go away after a week. They'll have 5 weeks to do 4 sets of quests. Seems like enough time to me.
    the complaints dont match the 6* generic reward here... yall really need to stop asking for more difficult set ups that kabam might mess up. damn im surprised they didnt mess this one up as well(still 3 more weeks to find out)

kabam have a hard time making content that doesnt break the game, so pls stop asking for more unique paths to simple 3 lanes quests... just doesnt make sense. plenty of other things people can be doing imo
    Cvlr said:

Thank godness you're here to clarify some obvious things

P.S. I'm not complaining or something, I'm only asking for clarification, it's been a while that kabam make some paths to redo same fight more times
    i answered your question tho, its 3 paths that have zig zas making extra 2 paths for a total of 5 made up paths... at the end of the day why do you want 5 different paths when this does the job. less coding for kabam to mess up and crash the game lol.
    just take the rewards at be happy. if you arent happy with the rewards idk what to tell ya