Options

Looking for a new alliance

Hey all, I am currently looking for a new alliance that runs map 5 or maybe 6 and and don't mind about war can take it or leave it. I have a strong account and a good player but had to leave my 3 year alliance due to work and not being able to be active enough for map 8 at the moment. I loved my alliance but I also wanted them to annihilate map 8 and grow. I am active enough (couple of times a day when at work) for map 5 or 6. I want an alliance where everyone pulls their weight and all members are active enough to complete the quest and war.
If there is any lower level allainces that are in very low tier in war who needs a boss killer I can help but again the most important things is members clearing quest etc.

I will only use line as contact and not discord at all. My line id is connoruk892 and my in game id is connor892

Get in touch if your looking someone to join your alliance.

Comments

• Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 475 ★★
    edited May 2023
    Can't find you on Line can you add me I might have a spot for you my ID is keltan79
    I've added you in game
  • Options
    Nurf420Nurf420 Posts: 16
    4.5k glory/week (map 5), 3 bg AW trying to get back to gold 1, 11.5k prestige minimum, add "Nurf420cst" on line, chill group.
  • Options
    ValGilbertValGilbert Posts: 100
    Hi we run all map 5 and our weekly rewards are sweet. We welcome active AQ players

Line: runningwiththebulls
    In-game: Killinghero33
  • Options
    RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168
    We’re a G1/P4 ally, run AQ 6/5/5, highly organized and drama-free.

Hit me up on Line if you’re interested. ID is RaiderBob