**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF 2-3 | AW: P2, T2 | AQ 666 | BG top 1-10%

Hey you.

Yes, you.

We've been looking for you for a while.

You see, our alliance, Hannibal Lecter's Bar And grill, is in need of fresh blood.

\- Who are we? -

Despite the name, we're actually quite friendly. We're an alliance that started out small, and grew through recruiting from our former adversaries in AW, and word of mouth. Started out as a 2BG alliance, but in the end, after going 25 in-season wars in a row undefeated, we decided it was time to move into 3BG warfare, while keeping the close-knit family feeling intact. Since then, we've been between Plat2 rank20 and Plat2 rank1 (god, that sucked, losing out on P1 by 16k points, but we digress).

The coming season is a bit unusual for us, as we've had a group of people retiring from the game, so we're looking for some people to fill the ranks.

\- What are we aiming for? -

This coming season, we expect to focus on integrating the new members, and restocking our loyalty stashes. The goal is to hold Plat2, while also taking a relaxed AW season. So for the first season, Plat2 will suffice, and that with minimal resource management. After that, we expect to set our sights on Plat1 again. But we believe it's important to be realistic, and you don't replenish stash and integrate a handful of new members and still expect optimal performance. That's why we also look for people who are mature enough to have patience, and take the time it needs.

\- What do we offer? -

We offer a place that feels like \_home\_. An alliance that, largely, operates more like a dysfunctional, digital family, than a traditional alliance. We pride ourselves on an including atmosphere, transparancy and integrity in leadership, and, because we're all adults (and many of us parents), a blessedly teenage-drama free environment. We get enough of that in real life, so let's keep it out of our game.

\- What do we expect? -

We expect applicants to have experience and interest in high-tier war, a roster that supports it (10x6r4s for instance), and a willingness to prioritize AW in game. We are nearly globally represented timezone-wise, so where you live isn't important, but we do expect our members to be able to play more often than 2 x 5 minutes per 24 hours. We do not require you to be social with us, but we expect that you can read, and react to, being tagged on Line within reason. We also expect our members to actively participate and provide their input, as we don't want drones, we want members who burn for this like we do.

\- What are the brass tacks? -

AW: 3BG, Plat2, rebuild season, aiming Plat1 season after next

BGs: top 1-10%, nominal minimum of 150k participation.

AQ: 666/epics. Mental autopilot no cost. Top 300.

Roster: 10 x 6r4s or more. Willing to rank for AW.

\- What is good in life? -

Your guess is as good as mine, Conan. Personally, this is home to me, and I'd like to expand our family, here.

\- Where do I reach out? -

On Line, ping QuietusDK. In game, same name, but I'll instantly redirect you Line for a chat. In game chat makes my soul wither.