**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hela … Bad!

I’ve just sat and had the most frustrating nighy of gaming of my life, as I have watched Hela randomly and repeatedly spawn hit points taking out five champions within 1000 points of her over a dozen times. I’ve used all saved health, all saved revives and added £15 worth of cash and still the b***h will not die. I’ve beaten her twice at Expert level already without this problem.

Each time I have her bang to rights, she suddenly goes from zero to 2000 hit points at random. Sometimes this happens multiple times in a fight. No matter what I do today, she is simply undefeatable.

Quite frankly, designing a character like this is a deliberate and cynical attempt to strangle money out of gamers and I would complain … if there was actually a way to complain to the chumps running this outfit.

Comments

• Options
    Vis123456789Vis123456789 Posts: 69
    just another way in which newer characters are made better and portrayed better than old ones just to get money
  • Options
    I work in development myself and this kind of approach generally means “we didn’t plan in advance”, as does the “oh, we will have to have 6 star champions”.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You just don't know how to fight against her ...
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Eh she was not a challenge and I usually find most enemies annoying.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It's your fault only. There are already threads about Hela out there, and you still decided to create another one.
    Serch those threads, you'll get tips there. But if you still can't defeat her then it's because you are not skilled enough.
    She is just like any other character.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    MetalPoet wrote: »
    I’ve just sat and had the most frustrating nighy of gaming of my life, as I have watched Hela randomly and repeatedly spawn hit points taking out five champions within 1000 points of her over a dozen times. I’ve used all saved health, all saved revives and added £15 worth of cash and still the b***h will not die. I’ve beaten her twice at Expert level already without this problem.

Each time I have her bang to rights, she suddenly goes from" zero to 2000" hit points at random. Sometimes this happens multiple times in a fight. No matter what I do today, she is simply undefeatable.

Quite frankly, designing a character like this is a deliberate and cynical attempt to strangle money out of gamers and I would complain … if there was actually a way to complain to the chumps running this outfit.

That is because of the "Queen of Hel" node.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    MetalPoet wrote: »

Each time I have her bang to rights, she suddenly goes from zero to 2000 hit points at random. Sometimes this happens multiple times in a fight. No matter what I do today, she is simply undefeatable.

Reading helps. Next time, read the node and champ ability descriptions before coming to **** here
  • Options
    BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    The struggle is real with "casual" player. Thankfully, I'm no longer a noobs.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Those was among the trend of easier and easier monthly quests we've ever seen.

Or... maybe you are getting better or your roster is better.
  • Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    lol..? shes a simple fight. foh.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    That is because of the "Queen of Hel" node.

Yep, was going to say this.

As to fighting her, she's actually very simple. Just bait her SP1, it's very easy to evade the projectiles. On par with evading WS's SP1.

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    One of the easier ones.
    Hood, voodoo, venompool, Foster Thor, juggernaut, DS, witch.
    Got non of them?
    Loki, wolverine, Civil Warrior?
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    One of the easier ones.
    Hood, voodoo, venompool, Foster Thor, juggernaut, DS, witch.
    Got non of them?
    Loki, wolverine, Civil Warrior?

At first,I thought you said,"Hoodoo,Voodoo".I am laughing at myself for seeing it that way,lol:lol:
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Imo Hela sucks, i expected more from her, thought she d be as powerfull as Blade, Mephisto or Hyperion.. It was a big let down to me.
    Only fury and indestructible, wish they were more creative, but instead they made all her speciais the same, every one is sword throw