**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mystic Spider-Man in EQ

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 539 ★★★
EQ 3.2 path B Spiderman supreme: How did you guys manage to get past this guy? He is unbeatable for me i tried 3 times but also i don't have a wide variety of roster. I have been kabamed lot of times. I hope there is a different playstyle to beat him and not a specific champion. I cannot parry him with that stun immune node, when i attack him he goes into astral form and my attacks miss. Meanwhile he is in astral form he gains power so even blocking his SP has killed me. I am unable to get past him itemless. Anyone got any ideas how to get past him?

Comments

• Options
    ZhaZha Posts: 16
    Use a miss counter! Torch, Omega Sentinel on tracking pre fight, black widow deadly origins
  • Options
    Zha said:

Use a miss counter! Torch, Omega Sentinel on tracking pre fight, black widow deadly origins

So i should refer these champs instead of TAGtical or skill(Besides BWDO) champs?
  • Options
    I don't have Omega sentinel btw
    Zha said:

Okay so i thought using champs other than TAGtical or skill would drag the fight too long but using torch actually helped. I guess i can use specific counters and ignore the nodes. Thanks for the suggestion. I can explore thronebreaker difficulty now
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,580 ★★★★★

I don't have Omega sentinel btw

Zha said:

Okay so i thought using champs other than TAGtical or skill would drag the fight too long but using torch actually helped. I guess i can use specific counters and ignore the nodes. Thanks for the suggestion. I can explore thronebreaker difficulty now
    It's the right strategy - there are certain champs like Torch and Nimrod who are so good against Mystics/Mutants that you're just better off using them than you are trying to make use of the Quest nodes, like TAGtical Edge.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 905 ★★★
    DDHK!!!!
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Torch, Fury, AA, DDHK
    All these champs & many more will work
    Just wait out the initial stun immunity to get successful parries
    And don't give too much importance to those EQ nodes of tagtical advantages.....they are beneficial but if u think u'll need a specific counter for some champ then just get that counter instead of a useless tag champ
  • Options
    Musha27Musha27 Posts: 120
    I don't have Quicksilver or Human torch to counter miss, so what I do is bait heavies and dash in to activate his miss and wait it out.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    For anyone that doesn’t have a miss counter you’ve got two universal options that will 100% work. Parry, throw a medium, then back up and wait out the timer. Or, parry and throw heavies only. He won’t go invisible from a heavy attack. It’ll be a longer fight, but you’ll survive.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,764 ★★★★★
    Nick did the trick.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★
    Either of the DDs have miss counter and tagedge. That or just don't hit him til stun immunity ends
  • Options
    DesertFox7DesertFox7 Posts: 21
    Did you guys notice that skill champs don’t keep the cross charges, even though the node says both skill and TAGtical edge should keep the charges?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,682 ★★★★★
    Buff immunes also work against him.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023

Did you guys notice that skill champs don’t keep the cross charges, even though the node says both skill and TAGtical edge should keep the charges?

Gotta read all the nodes. Only TAGtical Edge champs convert the cross charges into cross-fight passives. They all gain cross charges, but only TAGtical can convert them and carry them over.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 989 ★★★
    Yeah, you need a counter and very likely be a punching bag for 8 sec before you can fight back. Hopefully you can push him back far enough when the stun immunity comes back.
    Just have to tough this one out mate and then again in the Cav EQ. You can do it. I have almost 20 revives expired this month, so I felt like this month had been alright despite this harsh fight.
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    You can use buff immune champs as well
    As you don’t gain buff, spidey won’t turn invisible