7 star rank 2 vs 6 star rank 5

Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★

Hey guys, just wanted to illustrate the differences between a 6 star rank 5 and 7 star rank 2 (adjusted for masteries).

6 star rank 4 hulk: 49900 health, 3630 attack

6 star rank 5 hulk: 57740 health, 4200 attack

7 star rank 2 hulk: 71500 health, 5170 attack

This combined with the extra 50 point challenger rating is nuts. For just one more t6cc, t6b and t3a (than a 6 star rank 5) you get a 23% increase in stats!

For reference, a 6 star jump in rank from 4 to 5 is approximately only a 16% stat increase.

Hence, good 7 stars like hulk, overseer, bishop etc should defo be ranked up. This is a HUGE advantage in battlegrounds and very nice for war. Imagine a 7 star sasquatch having that much health on defence in bgs. If you see a good 7 star defender, ban them!

Of course certain 6 stars like herc and kitty are definitely still worth ranking up since they won't be coming as 7 stars for a very long time, if at all, as they are so broken. But definitely do not rank up any 6 stars that are available as 7 stars, even if they require a dupe as if you do get lucky enough to dupe them, you'll be cursing!

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    I am now torn between Apoc to 6sr5 and taking one of these 7s to r2: awakened Sunspot or Hulk.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

I am now torn between Apoc to 6sr5 and taking one of these 7s to r2: awakened Sunspot or Hulk.

Take apocalypse up and max out hulk
    Apocalypse won't be in the 7* pool for quite some time
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    Only being paragon for a few days, its a little bit of a gut punch that 7 stars are eclipsing 6 stars so quickly.

The challenger rating getting juiced in relation to previous x star roll outs doesn’t make sense to me.

Oh well…
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    You sort of just answered your own question.. note: 7* has ability to pick little boost as attacker and defender.. more health and attack damage.. now duping and sig stones will be a different matter.
  • noclutchnoclutch Member Posts: 186 ★★
    Cant wait to get dominated by 7 stars in BG.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    noclutch said:

Especially when you are trying to get out of Bronze…
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,403 ★★★★★
    noclutch said:

I predict there will be tiered BGs soon to separate players based on progression or roster strength or some such. It seems like the most logical answer to matchmaking. Nothing will solve every issue of course.