**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GMC crystals and drop rates

Dear kabam since the introduction of gmc crystals and feature gmc I’ve seen dozens of videos with players opening up to 100 or more without pulling a 5* while others are pulling up to 15 from the same amount. Now I know your going to say it’s our famous random coding and some are lucky while others are not which most of us just copped and moved on in the past but with 5* being so valuable and shards being very expensive how can you allow such an imbalance. I’ve seen friends pull 10 5* from 46 gmc feature crystals and myself none therefore I am now 6 to 12 months behind on progression not due to money skill or dedication just pure luck after 3yrs side by side spending a fortune I’m now suddenly way behind. This needs to be evened out badly as does your feature 5* crystals, I have had fair luck and won’t complain but when I see anyone on mcoc post a vid or pic failing to pull their wanted champ from 7 9 or 11 crystals which must have taken so long to save it makes me sick and it really is deplorable that it is allowed to happen. We are surrounded by cheats using mercs and mods plus daily bugs and glitches. Try to spend a day in our shoes then multiply your frustration by 3 years regards Goose26

Comments

• Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Can't keep up by farming shards from lower tiers?
  • Options
    Goose26Goose26 Posts: 9
    Think you missed my point and we are in the same alliance also
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I pulled 2 5* out of 40 today. Wanted to dupe my 5* thor but it didn’t happen