Options

Some 7* champ ideas

Looking at the 7* roster, it's definitely pretty good, not too over powered but not disappointing. Still can't help but to want some more champs anyway so here are some champs, class by class

Science:
Current: Overseer, Titania, Spidergwen, Joe Fixit, Hulk
Add: Anti-venom, Ant-man, Red Gaurdian

I don't want to go crazy with the science additions (though anti-venom might be too much anyways) since it's already very good. I added one god tier (Anti-venom) one thumbs up champ (Red Gaurdian), and a disappointment to balance it (Antman).

Skill:
Current: Elsa Bloodstone, Ant man, Falcon, Hawkeye, Killmonger, Korg, Mantis
Add: Black Panther (CW), Nick Fury, Thor (Ragnarok)

The skill class is also pretty stacked, more so form the science class so I didn't want to add any game breakers. Black panther is there for his defensive prowess. Nick fury might seem like too much, but he needs an awakening, which would be hard to get at this point in time. Thor Rags was added mostly for the crazy pi boost, but not very useful other than that (decent on defence).

Mutant:
Current: Domino, Bishop, Gambit, Sunspot, Sauron, Storm X
Add: Namor, Toad, Oldman logan

The Mutant class is probably the best class in the 7* roster so I added champs who need awakening (Namor & Toad), or a disappointment (Old Man Logan) in order to balance out the current champs.

Tech:
Current: Guillotine 2099, Rocket racoon, War machine, Mysterio, Shuri, Ironman IW
Add: Ghost, Ultron, Guardian

Tech was one of the more underwhelming class so I wanted to add only bangers, some nice defensive and attack options to really spice up this lackluster roster (Other than gully and Shuri)

Cosmic
Current: Silver Surfer, Gamora, Gorr, Venom, Venom the Duck, Terrax
Add: Hyperion, Drax, Angela

This class was similar to science, some good some bad already there, so I added some good and some bad (Bit more on the good side).

Mystic
Current: Dragon Man, America Chavez, Sasquatch, Wiccan, Wong, Longshot
Add: Loki, Doctor Voodoo, Longshot

The mystic class is already pretty good. I wanted to add some champs to balance out the roster (Loki and arguably voodoo, but idk anything about him) but I still wanted to add Longshot so the class wouldn't slip into the disappointing side

Overall I really wanted to add champs that have maybe fell under the radar recently, and try to shine some light on them, but also adding some meta champs into the mix. Of course this is all my opinion so if your a die hard Old man logan fan, then thumbs up and cheers. I hope to see what champs you might want to see added too!

Comments

• Options
    KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102

Looking at the 7* roster, it's definitely pretty good, not too over powered but not disappointing. Still can't help but to want some more champs anyway so here are some champs, class by class

Science:
    Current: Overseer, Titania, Spidergwen, Joe Fixit, Hulk
    Add: Anti-venom, Ant-man, Red Gaurdian

I don't want to go crazy with the science additions (though anti-venom might be too much anyways) since it's already very good. I added one god tier (Anti-venom) one thumbs up champ (Red Gaurdian), and a disappointment to balance it (Antman).

Skill:
    Current: Elsa Bloodstone, Ant man, Falcon, Hawkeye, Killmonger, Korg, Mantis
    Add: Black Panther (CW), Nick Fury, Thor (Ragnarok)

The skill class is also pretty stacked, more so form the science class so I didn't want to add any game breakers. Black panther is there for his defensive prowess. Nick fury might seem like too much, but he needs an awakening, which would be hard to get at this point in time. Thor Rags was added mostly for the crazy pi boost, but not very useful other than that (decent on defence).

Mutant:
    Current: Domino, Bishop, Gambit, Sunspot, Sauron, Storm X
    Add: Namor, Toad, Oldman logan

The Mutant class is probably the best class in the 7* roster so I added champs who need awakening (Namor & Toad), or a disappointment (Old Man Logan) in order to balance out the current champs.

Tech:
    Current: Guillotine 2099, Rocket racoon, War machine, Mysterio, Shuri, Ironman IW
    Add: Ghost, Ultron, Guardian

Tech was one of the more underwhelming class so I wanted to add only bangers, some nice defensive and attack options to really spice up this lackluster roster (Other than gully and Shuri)

Cosmic
    Current: Silver Surfer, Gamora, Gorr, Venom, Venom the Duck, Terrax
    Add: Hyperion, Drax, Angela

This class was similar to science, some good some bad already there, so I added some good and some bad (Bit more on the good side).

Mystic
    Current: Dragon Man, America Chavez, Sasquatch, Wiccan, Wong, Longshot
    Add: Loki, Doctor Voodoo, Longshot

The mystic class is already pretty good. I wanted to add some champs to balance out the roster (Loki and arguably voodoo, but idk anything about him) but I still wanted to add Longshot so the class wouldn't slip into the disappointing side

Overall I really wanted to add champs that have maybe fell under the radar recently, and try to shine some light on them, but also adding some meta champs into the mix. Of course this is all my opinion so if your a die hard Old man logan fan, then thumbs up and cheers. I hope to see what champs you might want to see added too!

Antivenom isn't god tier, him and red guardian are both decent champs and I agree with that.
    Adding nick fury to the skill class would break it this early. Just no.
    Mutant seems fair. toad is only good duped and namor will never be used because he needs max sig
    I'm not sure why you would add ghost and ultron because they're at the top of the tech class, ghost being near the top of the game entirely, and guardian is good too. Tech is solid currently and definitely does not need those three.
    Cosmic is fair, angela needing high sigs being a drawback while hyperion being good unduped and at sig 1 being nice, drax wouldn't be added because the game team has stated that they won't add any 7*s that provide no use this early on.
    Mystic is fair.

4/6