**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This month SQ is grindy

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 539 ★★★
When starting the SQ this month i initially thought there will be 3 paths but there's 5. And i would do at least two top difficulties cuz the rewards are good. But that makes at least 10 paths per episode and the fights do take some time with my champs. There's 3 more episodes of this it makes at least 40 paths to do for the rewards. This is like adding another EQ for us. The energy is not the issue. But the fights get repetitive and grindy /draggy/ boring after some time. The only motivation to complete SQ is that shiny 6* awakening gem. The reward is good but it gets boring to achieve it.

Comments

• Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,428 ★★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

I would love to see more interactive nodes where certain champions get high advantage so you can champs that you usually dont.

And something like the Spider Ham SQ would be awesome, not the normal one but the second one that were a ton of fights in a row, something like 20, and you got the huge rewards after doing it, I think that kind of SQs are more fun

Are you talking about a Side Quest or a Gauntlet?
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 539 ★★★
    Jefechuta said:

I would love to see more interactive nodes where certain champions get high advantage so you can champs that you usually dont.

And something like the Spider Ham SQ would be awesome, not the normal one but the second one that were a ton of fights in a row, something like 20, and you got the huge rewards after doing it, I think that kind of SQs are more fun

I will have to disagree with the first part. Imagine ranking up your rhino, Winter soldier, cyclops. These rank ups should be by choice only. I like how they have brought Karina challenges and there you can do that sort of stuff. I'm absolutely gonna skip those challenges. Too grindy but not just that, I'd prefer using my resources on some other champ. So specific champion thing should not be forced, cuz sometimes someone might not have that champ and he would sit back watching others do it. It should be by choice.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,391 ★★★★★
    This SQ for sure is grindy but the final rewards makes it worth it .
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,770 ★★★★★
    Did you really just compare 40 paths of SQ (160 fights) with 30 paths of EQ (210 fights)?
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    You guys are acting like last month didnt have loads of paths too, I think it’s just because this one is less spread out/ smaller map.
  • Options
    ValrozValroz Posts: 209 ★★
    3 Paths would have been optimum. 5 just shows quite a bit of tyrannical/sadistic thinking of [whoever] approved this. [ ] included because I know not everyone in Kabam thinks like a tyrant/sadist.

• Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 806 ★★★★
    you have 5 weeks this month instead of 4... you don't need to sprint it out the Wednesday the new paths drop... take your time, and it will get done.