**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

shooting stars or falling stars?

hi all!
Unfortunately, or some will say fortunately, I'm one of those who won't finish the mission because I duped the 7 stars.
I don't want to complain but give voice to a hope: I wouldn't want the notorious rarity or class gates to return in the next contents.
Please kabam, I want to play the contents, perhaps not immediately, but not even after 6/8 months.
(marginal note: I don't have kamala yet so Carina V1 is also not completed)

Comments

• Options
    Marcury79Marcury79 Posts: 47
    Same hare bro🥲
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    It's a long term parmanent event. Don't think in terms of solo obj. It will always be there. As you develop your 7* roster, u can come back again. I have 2 7* and i was able to appriciate the event. Good to have paragon crystal and more shards.
  • Options
    BoogalooglerBoogaloogler Posts: 97 ★★
    Oh yes, so great to get like 15 star rng crystals, what a great time /s
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    What do you mean “won’t finish the mission”? This isn’t a timed a event. You’ll be able to clear the whole thing once your rosters grows, even if that is months down the road. The content is always going to be there.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★

What do you mean “won’t finish the mission”? This isn’t a timed a event. You’ll be able to clear the whole thing once your rosters grows, even if that is months down the road. The content is always going to be there.

I think mission being the 7* celebration solo event milestones. Being able to fully explore shooting stars certainly helps there.