**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Who should i get to R3?

UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
edited May 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I have a R3 scorp and torch and a capiw 5* R5 i know they all have lovers and haters so i can't decide

Who should i get to R3? 16 votes

The overseer
31%
Ben_15455willrun4adonutHidr8__Johny_JoestarKnightOfTheRealm 5 votes
Joe fixit (sig 40)
12%
LBN1Mknight123 2 votes
Spot (plz don't vote him)
56%
GodrohrLuke9523Milan1405RenaxqqDawsManFinal_OrderPat_McGloin_1LickyLucashawk 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Aaaaand the first vote is spot
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Spot (plz don't vote him)

The best champ there is spot if you can get him to high sig. You clearly had a hunch he was the best option if you dont like him but put him as a choice anyway lol. Also in the future you may get overseer or joe as 7 stars so I'd definitely go with spot
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,160 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    just rank up who you want and who you enjoy more it's your account
    you can just rank up the others some other time you just choose who to rank up now
    also consider ranking up if you think you need them more than others to progress if needed
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

The best champ there is spot if you can get him to high sig. You clearly had a hunch he was the best option if you dont like him but put him as a choice anyway lol. Also in the future you may get overseer or joe as 7 stars so I'd definitely go with spot
    I don't and i only have 4.4k 7* shards