**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Not obtaining a max sig crystal???

Hey everyone,i had a sig 91 3* black panther i just duped him which means he got to lvl99 but i didn't get the max sig stone crystal...is that logical???? @Kabam Miike any explanation on this please???

Comments

• you get it for when the champ is already sig 99. not for reaching sig 99
  • Are you sure??? I am pretty sure i got one when my 2* movie went from 98 to 99....but i may be wrong??
  • meant to say 2* wolvie
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,587 ★★★★★
    I think your 2* was duplicated with 2 sig points, which means 98 to 100 but capped at 99.

Should have put another sig point on the 3*, so 92 + 8 = 100 and capped at 99.
  • Maybe you are right..at least this makes sense!
    If anyone knows more about it it would be great so at least i know for sure for next time(so i don't leave my 3* at lvl91 ; )
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    GalNashi wrote: »
    you get it for when the champ is already sig 99. not for reaching sig 99

Yep. That's exactly how it works.
  • winterthur wrote: »
    I think your 2* was duplicated with 2 sig points, which means 98 to 100 but capped at 99.

I'm pretty sure this is wrong. Your champ has to be at 99 when you get the new champ. If it's at 98, then the new champ just moves it to 99 and you don't get the max sig crystal, but you will the next time you dupe him.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,587 ★★★★★
    Chris_L_H wrote: »
    winterthur wrote: »

I'm pretty sure this is wrong. Your champ has to be at 99 when you get the new champ. If it's at 98, then the new champ just moves it to 99 and you don't get the max sig crystal, but you will the next time you dupe him.

Agree and apologies to OP on incorrect information that I wrote.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited November 2017
    For 3* 91 is key (or any multiplier of 8 from 91). Puts them at 99 with the 8 levels, because it only counts as one action. A 98 Sig will go to 99 but you will not get max sig at that time

It's the exact same reasoning you see many of us with 4* that are 19,39,59,79