**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Allllmost Paragon!

Finally getting close - 6,000 fragments from my last T6. I've got r4 Doom and Apoc already, and I enjoy using all of my r3's. Is there an obvious choice? I think I'm between Herc and Valk at the moment, but I'm looking for some help. None are awakened, but I do have two Tech gems (please don't let me pull a third this month!).

Here are the rest of my champs at r3 and r2

Allllmost Paragon! 31 votes

Herc
54%
Mhd20034BluestoneKaizen_KingMoosetiptronicFloorKillerJChanceH9SCP1504Ayden_noah1Deamon1337RenaxqqWinterFieldsAzenstarwillrun4adonutHidr8__Tinnr95DerpyEagleResternboy32 17 votes
Galan
25%
SyndicatedButtehrsSidDDragonPowerofpain1001HSS75Sahil_R_RanaLickySeñor Dude 8 votes
Valkyrie
3%
ninexhelix 1 vote
Moleman
0%
Ultron
12%
SnizzbarWebhead055SpideyFunko13579rebel_ 4 votes
Warlock
0%
Rintrah
0%
Quicksilver
3%
TrongNov 1 vote
Other from R2 list?
0%

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Herc
    And use that generic gem from threat level 5 to awaken him (you may have to contact support after becoming Paragon and see if they'll help if you've already done some weeks for level 5)
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214

And use that generic gem from threat level 5 to awaken him (you may have to contact support after becoming Paragon and see if they'll help if you've already done some weeks for level 5)

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn’t sure if I would have access to those rewards. Hopefully it won’t be a pain.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    Galan
    Galan and Hercules are amazing options

But Hercules Will be your Power, rank him and do the level 5 SQ
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Herc
    We’re getting so many awakening gems atm you should get a cosmic or generic soon enough.
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Valkyrie
    Herc and Galan are great, but I mean if they're already definitely and mostly broken respectively...may as well take up someone who may benefit slightly more from the minimal attack and defense increase you get. Unless you're thinking the higher rate of power gain will be a real game changer.
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214

Herc and Galan are great, but I mean if they're already definitely and mostly broken respectively...may as well take up someone who may benefit slightly more from the minimal attack and defense increase you get. Unless you're thinking the higher rate of power gain will be a real game changer.

Valk has been fun to play with her unique kit. How bad does she need awakened and sig? I’m also thinking one of my tech’s would be nice to rank up to have some immunities.