**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

The best questing synergy team in the game

Change my mind folks.

- Professor X
- Magneto
- Colossus
- Omega Red
- Quicksilver

Synergies:
- Extra 6% attack for all champs
- Up to 100% SP damage for mutants
- Extra health barrier with Prof and Mags for mutants
- Up to 78% poison resistance for mutants
- Extra 12% damage for mutant SP landed strikes
- Extra 155 crit rating for all champs
- Huge QS synergy with Prof and Mags: 25% extra whiplash damage for QS and -100% purify ability accuracy for the defender as Prof X and Mags. Meaning all purify skill champs can be easily countered as well as masochism nodes

Combined utility:
- Immunities (Bleed, poison, incinerate, shock, coldsnap, frostbite, armor break)
- Easy access to buffs (prowess and armor)
- Easy access to debuffs (slow, whiplash, wither, trauma, degen, bleed)
- Counters to evade, unstoppable, miss, auto-block, purify, non-contact attacks, power gain, regen/heal (Mags and QS with despair mastery)
- Defensive safety nets (Prof X falter, Mags 50% perfect block, Colossus tankiness, OR regen, QS evade)
- Anyone that QS can’t take (skill) can be taken by any of the mutants especially with the QS synergy

Counters to annoying defenders:
- Korg (Professor X attacks mostly non-contact and can parry successfully with QS synergy).
- Kitty Pryde (Prof and QS)
- Abomb and Ibomb (Omega Red)
- Thing (Quicksilver with the slow)
- Ebony Maw (Prof and QS, who can also parry non-contact)
- Hyperion (QS wither)
- Mephisto (Colossus incinerate immune)
- Peni Parker (Mags)
- Hit Monkey (Prof with QS synergy)
- Terrax (Colossus is immune to everything he throws at you)
- Mutant counters like Apoc/Omega Sentinel/Nimrod (QS but also Colossus because he’s so ramped up with synergies and doesn’t rely on prowess/regen. Techs aren’t equipped to deal with armor-based mutants).

Probably a lot more things I’m forgetting but these are off of the top of my head.

Comments

• Options
    Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Posts: 255 ★★
    Forgot to add the synergy with Omega Red turning Colossus into an absolute powerhouse.

He can just punch his way through most annoying nodes/defenders.
  • Options

That is probably the best, but that seems very unenjoyable. To this day, the Blade/Ghost Rider/Stark Spidey trinity is the most enjoyable synergy team imo. Just those three are so much more fun than the parry-heavy model that Professor X, Magneto, Colossus, and Omega Red practically require to make the most out of them.

Completely understand, from an enjoyment standard this is nowhere near the best lol, but it gets the job done.

However personally, Wolverine is my fave comic character so I enjoy having a full X-Men team that’s also OP 😆

My next project is to become a Quicksilver God and his playstyle is the polar opposite to the parry-heavy style so that will keep things fresh.

Haven’t heard much about that trio synergy so will look into it, thanks for the insight
  • Options
    TonyyD23TonyyD23 Posts: 6
    edited May 2023
    I prefer -

Scorpion
    Venom
    Knull
    Agent Venom
    Kraven

You have decent class diversity with your heavy hitters (Scorpion, Venom, Knull and Agent Venom). Awesome immunities from Scorpion, debuff shrug off from AV. Multiple attack and health boosts between Knull, AV, and Venom. Scorp receives a modest 4% attack increase. AV and Venom benefit from a 10 second indestructible with a FIFTY percent attack boost when receiving a fatal hit (auto KO after the 10 seconds tho). And then obviously the furies that Venom gives Scorp for each sting is ridiculous in itself.

With how quick Scorp and AV can rip through defenders, this is by far my fav questing team. Not to mention you still have Knull and Venom as a supporting cast.

.. oh yeah and Kraven is there too
  • Options

Don't forget reverse control immunity!
    This team looks fins until you run into Nimrod

OMG how could I forget reverse control immunity!

Quicksilver can take Nimrod; RIP unstoppable and Nimrod isn’t immune to any of QS’s debuffs.

Also my Colossus works against him, Nimrod has no way to counter him as he relies on armor ups, something tech’s aren’t built to counter. Colossus with all the synergies combined hits like a monster, not even Nimrod can stand up to it.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 914 ★★★

Quicksilver can take Nimrod; RIP unstoppable and Nimrod isn’t immune to any of QS’s debuffs.

Also my Colossus works against him, Nimrod has no way to counter him as he relies on armor ups, something tech’s aren’t built to counter. Colossus with all the synergies combined hits like a monster, not even Nimrod can stand up to it.

• Options

Yeah he might take longer to go down but he is going down regardless, with no way to actually counter me. I’ve never had an issue with Colossus vs Nimrod, also QS is going to do insane burst damage when the whiplash detonates.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    mothertruckermothertrucker Posts: 3
    yeah i googled best synergy team mcoc and found this. thanks
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,130 ★★★★

yeah i googled best synergy team mcoc and found this. thanks

Why would you necro this , for no effin reason.