**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

7* error.

I joined my alliance 5-6 days before the 7* event and emailed at the start of the event this issue and was told I needed to be in my alliance 12 days to be eligible, okay I'm happy to wait 9 days to get these rewards.

No where was I told I wouldn't be able to claim these rewards at all. Now 9 days later on the 17th I'm faced with the fact that apparently Ive not contributed any points to the event (when I have) and not able to claim the rewards except for the last 2 when I should be able to claim well all of them.

This simply is not fair, I waited the 9 days knowing I'd be able to claim the rewards after that grace period and now I'm not able to claim the rewards at all, why? Why can't I? I put up points, I played my part, I was here before the event and waited to be able to be eligible.

(I have emailed support)

Comments

• Options
    Dr_Phant0mDr_Phant0m Posts: 24
    Exact same situation happened to me today, buy 1 paragon crystal and then you should get the rewards like I did