Urgent first 6 star R3 in science

2»

Comments

• Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Spiderham

Ibom has fallen off significantly

He really hasn’t. He’s still great against opponents that can be poisoned and he’s sustainable. Power sting is definitely a much better ability to have since no one is really immune to it, but SH doesn’t have the same level of sustainability. Both are great champs though
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Ibom

@FrostGiantLord i love

@Luke9523 hey mate, as much as i respect everyone's helpful opinion here. I went with the ham....i love all those champs in my poll, but i think ham has great abilities.

Ibom: as much as i respect him for being my first legit beyond God tier champ, i have seen him being just okayish against the many poison immunes.
    Thing: love his unstoppable. Absolutely annoying defender. But his attack is just decent, despite his furies.
    Ihulk: great, but you need patience with him, to ramp up his damage
    Invisible woman: love that she has a safety net, with that shield and invisibilty but people who have mastered her, enjoy her a lot...me....not so much tho

Spiderham never annoys you,but ibom would really helped you better, anyway good luck for tb
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Spiderham

He hasn't but he isn't considered as crazy as he was when he was new
    Just like many others he has just gotten old
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Ibom

You're right -- I rarely use him. But he was huge for many bosses in act 7, and he's unique.