**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakening Gems

When i started playing about 2 years ago there were awakening gems that you would get from crystals and different other areas. I was able to pull one or two every month or so. In recent past, it seems since the 12.0 patch that they are no longer really a potential award. I have never pulled a single 1 since March in any of the other accounts i started and play and my main account has pulled maybe 1 in the last 6 months. Did these become discontinued? Is anyone else having better luck getting them? Or am i just terribly unlucky all of the sudden. I open crystals that are supposed to award these at minimum on a weekly basis but most often every other day. Please comment on your experience here and i wouldnt mind hearing from an administrator too. Thanks

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    4* awakening gems from solo quest crystals and other crystals are pretty rare and always have been but possible. 3* awakening gems are very easy to get.
  • Yeah that was my experience pre 12.0 and yet i cant even pull a 2* awakening gem and havent since the beginning of the 3 other accts i started and played since March thats why i was asking if they are no longer available.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’ve never pulled a 4* awakening gem from anything but a 4* awakening gem crystal
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I’ve never pulled a 4* awakening gem from anything but a 4* awakening gem crystal

I haven't either but I've seen it done. @KeepOnMovin I still pull 2* gems and 3* gems very frequently.