How to make Arenas a LITTLE more fun for players

X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Member Posts: 155
So i had an idea about about how Kabam can add a QoL (?) update to Arena that'll make people grind Arena more

- When winning fights with champions in Arena ... If they're not at max level of any particular rank ... They get some ISO Experience ( I don't know what else to call this ) ... Like it'll be similar to using one ISO brick of a particular low level rarity on that champion.
- Ex. Tier1 basic brick for 1*s, Tier2 basic brick for 2*s, etc.

It won't be anything game breaking because it'll take a 2* rank 3 champ 250ish fights to go from lvl1 to lvl30 ... It'll help people with not wasting ISO and Gold on lower rarity champs while still having a way to level them up slowly over time. You'll just need to rank up your 2-4*s and you can level them up through Arena.

I don't know if i phrased it right lol ... English is not my first language ... Hope i got my point through ... Just thought it would be a fun addition

Comments

• AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 ★★
    God i hate these forums, really people? Its not even a bad idea and if i recall we used to have something similar in incursions instead of disagreeing with the post and saying nothing or saying something that isnt helpful how about build on the idea since this is an actual problem arenas are boring thats no secret and maybe kabam see's this and makes the game better

For example something cool would be challenges in a match like parry 10 times and you get a multiplier for tha fight or dex an opponent special and complete all 3 challenges and you get 5 units or something
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Anly said:

God i hate these forums, really people? Its not even a bad idea and if i recall we used to have something similar in incursions instead of disagreeing with the post and saying nothing or saying something that isnt helpful how about build on the idea since this is an actual problem arenas are boring thats no secret and maybe kabam see's this and makes the game better

For example something cool would be challenges in a match like parry 10 times and you get a multiplier for tha fight or dex an opponent special and complete all 3 challenges and you get 5 units or something

I just don't agree with the OP's idea. Simple as that. I do actually like your idea for challenges that can be done during the arena though.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Member Posts: 155
    Anly said:

While the additional multiplier thing sounds awesome ... Doing challenges while doing arena will make the fights slightly longer ... And Arenas take a lot of time anyway... It WILL add a fun element and reward to it but it will also make a tad bit more time consuming
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    @Anly don't worry mate. It's kind of a rule here, the disagree spam gang/keyboard warriors really think they do something with pressing those DSGs. Anyway, thank you OP, your idea is miles better than the present condition of the arena..... Well, atleast it is something!
  • AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 ★★

Anly said:

While the additional multiplier thing sounds awesome ... Doing challenges while doing arena will make the fights slightly longer ... And Arenas take a lot of time anyway... It WILL add a fun element and reward to it but it will also make a tad bit more time consuming
    That is true a couple of ways to combat that l
    Are either increasing the incentive or lessening the challenges instead of 10 parries make it 3-5 or just change the challenges all together maybe make an arena challenges tab and have like 3 challenges that rotate hourly maybe 3 an hour for 3 hours and it could be win fights with spider verse champions which kinda already has the same problem you would have to search for a champ for each challenge and even with filters that still takes a while on some devices

So maybe have modfiers like alliance quest?
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 740 ★★★★
    I can't comment on OP's suggestion, but in MCOC, "extra fun" just sounds like more work. Some modes serve a specific purpose so they don't need anything extra, like AQ so the faster it's over the better.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    Although I do like the idea, but then I don’t like the idea that the botters will continue taking advantage of this.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Member Posts: 155
    Daddrieda said:

Although I do like the idea, but then I don’t like the idea that the botters will continue taking advantage of this.

Botters are a seperate problem altogether ... Like it doesn't mean that we shouldn't have new content/BG because of modders