Shocker attack rating is insane

AOLOGAOLOG Member Posts: 26
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
So my R3 Shocker can ramp up to 100-150 charges and his heavy attack does an additional 3,023 damage per charge consumed. That gives him 302,300 - 453,450 attack (plus his normal attack rating) on his ramped up heavy attack. That has to be the strongest attack rating for one hit in the game (of course he can't crit so that can't be added in).... That is absolutely crazy amounts of attack rating.

Comments

• Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    AOLOG said:

So my R3 Shocker can ramp up to 100-150 charges and his heavy attack does an additional 3,023 damage per charge consumed. That gives him 302,300 - 453,450 attack (plus his normal attack rating) on his ramped up heavy attack. That has to be the strongest attack rating for one hit in the game (of course he can't crit so that can't be added in).... That is absolutely crazy amounts of attack rating.

It really is but don’t let it fool you, the damage isn’t as high as you might think. Don’t get me wrong it’ll put out 200k+ but for the way it looks it should be much higher.
  • AOLOGAOLOG Member Posts: 26
    Yea, I agree @Crimson8399 I wonder why it isn't hitting harder. I tend to only get about 240K damage (not a small amount by any means but compared to other champs with less attack even with fury and crit added in). Weird.
  • AnlyAnly Member Posts: 615 ★★

AOLOG said:

It really is but don’t let it fool you, the damage isn’t as high as you might think. Don’t get me wrong it’ll put out 200k+ but for the way it looks it should be much higher.
    I would imagine thats because he cant crit i think sassy can produce way larger numbers with a similar attack rating but its still ridiculous damage either way
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    In the future if there are heavy attack booster nodes like there have been he may absolutely destroy those but day to day he’s not the best
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★

In the future if there are heavy attack booster nodes like there have been he may absolutely destroy those but day to day he’s not the best

He’s good in day to day. MSD has some good videos and he’s a battlegrounds king