Who are the best counters to Omega Sentinel?

2»

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I really like using Venompool against her
    He finishes with a full yellow bar
    Mostly it'll depend on the nodes but VP does really well against her
    And not just Herc but also against Nimrod & Warlock
  • horrendous_toohorrendous_too Member Posts: 236 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Anyone that can reliably armor break or one of the Magnetos. Claire would be okay at best, but you will probably get autoblocked at least once prior to buff immunity. That and the way that Omega Sentinel is built is fairly anti-Claire. Yes, you can get immunity to the incinerate, but still get wrecked by the combo coming after you get stunned. Claire also loses out on power gain benefits because Omega is not immune to any of her debuffs (and will regen from them instead) and you can’t nullify her buffs so no power gain there either aside from however many you can remove from buff immunity. Claire just wouldn’t be Claire against her.

Omega Sentinel is immune to ability accuracy modification effects from Mutants.

Claire works, but my go-to for OS is Knull. Class advantage, armor break, and when awakened you can reverse OS healing from bleeds.
    Wish I had knull now

Have you used BWCV a few times against her then?
    Yes, you need to get to SP2 as soon as possible while giving her as little armor ups as possible. The problem with Claire is that while she can prevent OS from getting armor ups, she can't nullify them off of her because OS is immune to nullify. So it is buff immunity or nothing. And because OS is not actually immune to bleed or poison, Claire can't get charges back that way, which also makes things difficult if the fight lasts too long.
    Yeah, but since OS is immune to nullify, every hit with Claire after OS gains a buff will give you power so you shoot to the sp2 in no time and then she is buff immune. You have to watch out to not get to 4 armors before the sp2 but its not that hard to do.
  • Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Member Posts: 255 ★★
    What about Havok? Isn’t he immune to plasma/has very high energy resistance?
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Member Posts: 153

CGR as well. Oh well if you get auto blocked once so long as it's not in bgs for your opponent will have parry mastery

If you get auto-blocked in story/event quest, would you still not get stunned?
    No only in bgs and war
  • Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Member Posts: 255 ★★

CGR as well. Oh well if you get auto blocked once so long as it's not in bgs for your opponent will have parry mastery

No only in bgs and war
    I was getting auto-blocked and stunned by OS in this month’s TB EQ…
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,896 ★★★★★

Anyone that can reliably armor break or one of the Magnetos. Claire would be okay at best, but you will probably get autoblocked at least once prior to buff immunity. That and the way that Omega Sentinel is built is fairly anti-Claire. Yes, you can get immunity to the incinerate, but still get wrecked by the combo coming after you get stunned. Claire also loses out on power gain benefits because Omega is not immune to any of her debuffs (and will regen from them instead) and you can’t nullify her buffs so no power gain there either aside from however many you can remove from buff immunity. Claire just wouldn’t be Claire against her.

You missed a point her,since omega sentinel is immune to nullify,claire will get power on each hit
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,896 ★★★★★
    Venompool,infinite regen glitch
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Member Posts: 153

No only in bgs and war
    oh. Dang I only thought it was because of parry mastery. Maybe read her kit
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

No only in bgs and war
    The autoblock just counts as a well timed block. It can cause stun if the Omega sentinel is running the parry mastery. Meaning in BG and AW you'll get stunned. But in questing for that to happen there needs to be a node that does it. Parry mastery can be a node
  • spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Member Posts: 162 ★★
    Knull
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    corvus food