**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes required

BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
Hey kabam...we need some small buff in the following areas...
Since revive nerfed...all depending on apothecary...can u tell what is the use of ease mode in apothecary...if it give atleast level 4 health potion it will be good for paragon players
Also..can you tell us why anyone play bonus arena like base catalyst and alpha arena..it still stucked in 2015...u should replace it with t5 class catalyst arena or t3 alpha arena

Comments

• Options
    MDxMDx Posts: 89
    Totally agree with apothecary, tried it a lot of times and not a single revive spawned after exploring the harder difficulty
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    I just can’t believe they still took it away. Figuring they haven’t fixed the game. Dex and perry still broke two years later but take away things from the community that at least help combat their game issues!
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Skydad23 said:

I just can’t believe they still took it away. Figuring they haven’t fixed the game. Dex and perry still broke two years later but take away things from the community that at least help combat their game issues!

Dex and parry are not “broke”. Bugged, sure, but seems to impact a few players way more than most. IMO problems are partly device related.

I do not farm revives and get more than enough from regular rewards and such. I revive rarely. I am not bragging and am not a super sweaty player who can crush fights. I bring proper counters and pay attention to node requirements.