**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Uncollected! I’ve made it! :)

Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 244 ★★
Yess! Thank y’all so much for tips and tricks for getting uncollected. I can’t believe this. Next stop Cavalier! :)

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Great job. Make sure you have a crossbone counter and always a good idea to practice the first few fights for every quest to get a feel for the nodes (some can be really challenging the first time around), good luck
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,859 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,814 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,174 ★★★★★
    Good stuff bro, good stuff.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 916 ★★★
    Congratulations 🎉
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 968 ★★★
    Congrats and what a way to start the weekend!
  • Options
    Thank you guys! Means a lot for the support! I’m currently grinding in battlegrounds before I start 5.3. Again, thanks for your support!😊😁✌️
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,494 ★★★★★
    Well done!!!
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 913 ★★★
    Finally
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,380 ★★★★★

Yess! Thank y’all so much for tips and tricks for getting uncollected. I can’t believe this. Next stop Cavalier! :)

How to see battle status like this?I mean the second screen
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 913 ★★★
    Finally

Settings -> beta features
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,380 ★★★★★

Finally

Settings -> beta features
    Thanks
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,160 ★★★
    Nice
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,876 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!

I really miss those old days. Having only 3* and 4* champs for getting uncollected. Now people do it with 5/6*s. We went a long long way
  • Options

First, go to your settings. Also, make sure you have a kabam account. Next click beta features. I think then you should have it. Hope i helped
  • Options

Congrats!!

I really miss those old days. Having only 3* and 4* champs for getting uncollected. Now people do it with 5/6*s. We went a long long way

I used a 6 star Yondu because i got lucky from a Gwenpool Bobble Blowout Gifting Crystal. I got 10k 6 star shards. Then, popped a featured, I wanted Mantis, but got Yondu. I mean, he is underrrated after i learned how to play him :smile:
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,816 ★★★★
    Congrats man! Best of luck in act 6 and beyond!