**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inconsitency with the top 12 champ banners

So as it was pointed out Tech is missing quite a few champs and they are missing on the banners but Cosmic,Mutant, and Science all have a missing character in theirs. Why is this? mvhtcgdsy2a5.png
kfw5yt9i2om0.png
rppmim6abya4.png
f6khdh1wrszh.png
Here are the pics for proof

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I've no idea, but whoever missed this should be ashamed of themselves.

If there one job is to count all the class champs before Blade, or not after Mephisto/Morningstar whichever it was... and missed this many... then wow. That is quite shocking.

Everyone makes mistakes, but this defo needs a face palm
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Is just a picture ... It doesn't change anything
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    @eXtripa69 Execpt it obvious they are there to represent the characters that are in/not in the poll choices
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    It's called "artistic license".
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I won't get so hung up with a few missing characters from the drawings. In fact I didn't even bother to check out the characters from the drawings. However, I'm more particular about why are Doc Oc and Green Goblins being missed out from the voting poll, as this is not simply a cosmetic/picture issue, this is a real problem that they are not being made avail for voting and hence absolutely 0% probability to feature in the top 12.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying everyone will be eager to vote for them, but technically they are characters released BEFORE the cut-off, i.e. before Morningstar, so by that guideline they should have been included, and I believe Doc Oc may get high votes, even if not in top 2 perhaps he may deserve top 3 spots.

Anyway, without going too far off the topic, IMO the pictures are just for show, and I think there's no legal or ethical commitment or requirements for them to illustrate every single champ in their drawing. However, if any player feels that Kabam is cheating the players by providing voting NOT as advertised for some reason, I believe they can always talk to their lawyer how to deal with this thru proper channels (not sure why would anyone even bother though)
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    edited November 2017
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I won't get so hung up with a few missing characters from the drawings. In fact I didn't even bother to check out the characters from the drawings. However, I'm more particular about why are Doc Oc and Green Goblins being missed out from the voting poll, as this is not simply a cosmetic/picture issue, this is a real problem that they are not being made avail for voting and hence absolutely 0% probability to feature in the top 12.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying everyone will be eager to vote for them, but technically they are characters released BEFORE the cut-off, i.e. before Morningstar, so by that guideline they should have been included, and I believe Doc Oc may get high votes, even if not in top 2 perhaps he may deserve top 3 spots.

Anyway, without going too far off the topic, IMO the pictures are just for show, and I think there's no legal or ethical commitment or requirements for them to illustrate every single champ in their drawing. However, if any player feels that Kabam is cheating the players by providing voting NOT as advertised for some reason, I believe they can always talk to their lawyer how to deal with this thru proper channels (not sure why would anyone even bother though)

So you're saying that if someone was bothered enough they could sue for false advertisement
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    What's wrong with Rogue's face?
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    This thread is so dumb.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Markx wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »

So you're saying that if someone was bothered enough they could sue for false advertisement

LOL, pls READ again, I said "they can always talk to their lawyer how to deal with this thru proper channels". I literally DID NOT say they could sue for anything. If you can simply interpret talking to Lawyer as sue-ing someone, that maybe you are not very clear about the job scope of a lawyer (they don't sue ppl 24x7)

Anyway, thanks for your reply, but appreciate if you do NOT simply twist the word or meaning of someone else :)
  • Hola