Will you be happy if you pull 7 star Joe Fixit

2»

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,935 ★★★★★

The people that really love him vastly overrated him, and people who don't or won't use him underrated him. He is one of those champs that is actually pretty good, id put him a bit above slap bang in the middle of the 7* pool. Between the mid tier answer and the one above it.

What stands at top of this game is utility and Joe is chocked full of it. Science (overall best class) is The Overseer, then a toss up between Titania and Joe in the long run. Hulk will fade into obscurity. He's the worst science 7* champ.

It's wild that people are hyping Bishop and Domino.
    Hulk won’t fade into obscurity- he’s still very solid and if he’s the “worst” then it’s proof the science pool is stacked

Bishop and Domino are both good of course they’d get hyped up
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 878 ★★★★
    Hell yeah he is awesome

The people that really love him vastly overrated him, and people who don't or won't use him underrated him. He is one of those champs that is actually pretty good, id put him a bit above slap bang in the middle of the 7* pool. Between the mid tier answer and the one above it.

What stands at top of this game is utility and Joe is chocked full of it. Science (overall best class) is The Overseer, then a toss up between Titania and Joe in the long run. Hulk will fade into obscurity. He's the worst science 7* champ.

Hulk won’t fade into obscurity- he’s still very solid and if he’s the “worst” then it’s proof the science pool is stacked

Yeah science is the most stacked pool by a large margin.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 939 ★★★
    He is mid. Not happy but not sad either

Yeah science is the most stacked pool by a large margin.
    Mutant>
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 939 ★★★
    He is mid. Not happy but not sad either
    Pikolu said:

Rvz said:

IMO he is a really debatable champion cus some ppl think he is great but some hate on him. That’s why I wanna know what the majorities of community think about this champ.

A majority of the community, until recently, thought Chavez was mid, and now many people have witnessed the power of Chavez and changed their tune.

Also if I got Joe as a 7*, I'd probably r2 him unless I got hulk or titania first.
    That's me. I thought chavez was garbage, she was my first 7*. I have eight 7*s now and I leveled her because 'why not', and scored 54k points against a R4 knull in BGs. That turned around real fast.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 878 ★★★★
    Hell yeah he is awesome

Pikolu said:

Rvz said:

IMO he is a really debatable champion cus some ppl think he is great but some hate on him. That’s why I wanna know what the majorities of community think about this champ.

A majority of the community, until recently, thought Chavez was mid, and now many people have witnessed the power of Chavez and changed their tune.

Also if I got Joe as a 7*, I'd probably r2 him unless I got hulk or titania first.
    That's me. I thought chavez was garbage, she was my first 7*. I have eight 7*s now and I leveled her because 'why not', and scored 54k points against a R4 knull in BGs. That turned around real fast.
    This is why the pool is so fascinating. They managed to skip the broken champs and prompted a second look at many of the characters. Most of them are worthy of being ranked but usually aren't.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,534 ★★★★
    Luke9523 said:

Ok, I am very much open to receiving advice and being corrected if it will help me learn, but can someone please tell me what I'm missing with him. I have had him as a R1 6* (Sig 20) for absolutely ages, as I didn't think he was worth ranking up. He just seems so average to me. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Please, educate me and I'll happily rank him up.

He doesn't do any 1 thing great, but if you pay attention to your combos he'll do several things pretty good. Bleeds are great by science standards tbf, and easy to come by.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Hell yeah he is awesome
    He needs the dupe so I would hope to pull him twice
    He's a great champ IMO, not just a good champ
    Pulling & duping a 7* will save me from investing further in my 6*