**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Serious question

30 min timers after a 4hr delay is a no brainer. We have actually been giving 30 min timers in the past for delays shorter than that. My question is why do you go constantly out of your way to antagonise your player base rather than do the simple things? This game has been one disaster after another for months now and i cant understand for the life of me why you as a company just do everything in your power to ruin it?

Comments

• Options
    4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    edited June 2017
    Yesterday was one of the worst days of the game It started with android players not to be able to login in 9 hours and continued with us waisting even more our time waiting 4 hours for the Alliance Quest to start....A big applause for the kabam Team Showing us day after day they can get u to spend money even if their game performs bad !!! Considering that This GAME is running for 2 years 4 months and 20 days Its not possible for such things to happen...you should have 24/7 tech support like other games do. Plus stop trying to make things better cause u only ending up Messing things up Like AQ!!!