**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI is on something

Was playing bgs today and noticed how insane the AI has become.

-Got special INTERCEPTED Thrice
-parry'ed 4 times
-reparried once
-Dexed my specials COUNTLESS times
-dexed me on the wall once
-Light intercepted me into oblivion

What's happening? It's been 8 matches I've played ._.
Device: Realme GT masters edition- Android

Comments

• raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 515 ★★★
    I'm using the same device. Just went to punish that heavy AI threw but as i dashed it launched a Special on my face. Punishing heavy is not a thing anymore. AI dashed back but stays still so if you dash you'll be KOed.
  • SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144
    @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike Any response? Any idea what's happening? It's been occuring in AW aswell and has cost me a loss already, please look into this
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 134 ★★
    The reparrying by the AI is wild to me
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    When you're on your last lane in higher EQ difficulties, AI rev up to a point where block ignore, the defender is going hyper speed across the screen, all in attempt to milk as much as possible. use portions, spend $$$, buy Units, buy portions, use portion, spend $$$, buy portions etc, etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    SUPREME77 said:

@Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike Any response? Any idea what's happening? It's been occuring in AW aswell and has cost me a loss already, please look into this

From what they've said recently, all of the issues you described are individual issues that need to be treated as such. They're trying to fix them, but it's gonna take a lot of diagnosing each individual problem, since they all stem from different areas
  • Anand26Anand26 Posts: 8
    Same for me also. Game getting more and more difficult.
  • SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144
    Man wth just played bgs and my boi hercs heavy got PARRIED?!! Looks like nick is just too good of a defender eh
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    SUPREME77 said:

Man wth just played bgs and my boi hercs heavy got PARRIED?!! Looks like nick is just too good of a defender eh

Very normal. S tand your ground mastery
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 233
    I chuckle when I see the AI finding a way to Dex without the dexterity mastery. It's usually at the first medium, where somehow the AI can move back just enough for the hit to miss, then combo you to oblivion. It happens on any content, but especially noticeable in higher content because any hit, even on block, takes a large chunk of your health.