**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion immunity inconsistency

Some Champions have immunity to different effects in the game based on their powers abilities and physiological makeup. However there are inconsistencies in these abilities. There are several examples. Iceman is immune to incinerate however in an Iceman vs. Iceman fight he is not immune to Cold Snap or frostbite. This makes no sense. Electro should be immune to shock. There are also many other characters that should be immune to incinerate cold snap and frostbite. The Phoenix, Red Hulk, Ghost Rider are just some of the examples of this. I hope that the game can grow and make more accurate and balance immunities for the proper and appropriate characters to reflect their powers and abilities more accurately.

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    See this dead horse. It's been beaten to death. No need to keep beating it. It will stay dead. Nothing else will change.
  • RB3RB3 Posts: 6
    I'm sure they will revamp all the old chars one day. Obviously new chars with neat abities and immunities are significantly Better than old champs and it will only get better with new ones. I'm sure they'll update old chars to new powers one day.

Maybe make my 5* khamala Khan worth something since I can't sell her anymore..
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I mean ... This was already discussed a lot of times ...
    It makes sense for things to be the way they are. This isn't real life or marvel universe, is an entire new universe with different laws
  • Actually shock should give electro some health. Also Thor should be immune to shock as well.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Electro maybe one they will change but for rider never speak about it the amount of times I tried but I do understand now because he has a wide range of utilities already. I just don't see him being a massive threat if he was at least incinerate immune.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    There are a lot reasons for ghost rider to take damage from incineration, in a fictional universe. One of them is easily because he isn't immune to general fire, only the fire that he has.
    Kabam owns this universe, they decide the laws of it
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Guess now we know who the main boss of the upcoming story quests will be :smile:

• Antman2000meAntman2000me Posts: 7
    There are a lot reasons for ghost rider to take damage from incineration, in a fictional universe. One of them is easily because he isn't immune to general fire, only the fire that he has.

So Ghost Rider can spit fire from his gut (lv 2), fire comes out his arm onto his chain (lv1), fire coming out his head, rides a motor cycle that has fire wheels and under Carriage but you take incinerate damage? That's really ****. So what about Mep? And red hulk now? Let me guess their fire is different?