**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 5* civil warrior is good?

I opened my first 5* Crystal. I found civil warrior please guys tell me is 5* civil warrior is good or not good.
I am so sad

Comments

• Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    I like mine has a good heal block on sp1 and even better sp2 power drain and is an armor up beast. I found mine to be good not great but good.
  • Options
    Pulling a civil warrior is definitely not the worst you can get. I use him alot just for his power drain takes opponents from 2 1/2 bars of power to below 1 bar and his armor up abilities are great.
  • Options
    SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    He has some utility, but overall, he is not considered good. You can still use him. Don't spend a lot of resources leveling him up to a high level. Wait for someone better.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    He is ok, I like using him but I dont think I would use T4cc.

• Options
    FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    I think he is still better than my 5* Hulkbuster - But he is not amazing. Not the worst pull ever :smile:
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    He does have utility; and (using him as a 4-star) he's was my go to tech champ fit some time because he has quite good synergies.

Since he was recently improved, his heal blocks are easier to use; and his power drain has always been useful. It's fairly easy for him to permanently heal block during a fight; and I used mine to finish off Master level Mephisto during the last monthly Event quest.

Note - when he gains a permanent armour up buff, it really is permanent; as it's a passive that can't be stolen or nullified. They can be really useful in longer fights.
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited November 2017
    I have a 4* CW. He's good. You should definitely R2 him and R3 also if u don't have any better tech champ.

Armor up, Permanent Armor up, Power drain from SP2, Heal Block. Not bad at all.

He's really useful in longer fights, Becoz of his armor up. You don't have to bait much because of his SP2 Power drain. And he doesn't need to be duped.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    He is decent, not a bad champ. 1 yr ago I may consider CIVIL WARRIOR as top 5, behind Starlord, Rocket, Ultron and Vision OG/AoU. However, nowadays with Starky, Doc Oc, Yondu and Nebula added, he may slip down the rank slightly, but that doesn't make him a bad champs, just that some of us may save the resources for other better choices, assuming we have some of them in possession.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Starky and rocket are glass cannons Not the best by far. I love my civil warrior sits at rank 3 won't go no higher but still a good champ. Has so much if he had regen he would be a great pull. Power lock. Power drain. Heal block. Stackable armor up. How can you not say he is a good champ. Not the best but is definitely a good champ.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    And with the tech collar mastery he has a consistent power drain or power shield inhibitor. Like I say not bad at all.