What to do after getting Thronebreaker

So, I just got thronebreaker and I’m unsure what I should do next really… is it worth going back through act 6 and trying to do exploration or keep moving through act 7?

Any other ideas welcome

Comments

• FuneralMistFuneralMist Member Posts: 110 ★★
    Keep moving through act 7
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,954 ★★★★
    Whatever you feel like! Go for act 7 if you're up to the challenge, but going back through act 6 isn't a bad option either.
  • JackerysanchezJackerysanchez Member Posts: 5
    Matty_Ice said:

Screw act 6. I would only go back through that content if you’re bored and looking for something to do. Even then, arena would be better use of your time.

Sounds like act 7 it is! I haven’t been doing much arena… rewards worth it?
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★
    Act 7 and 8 are so much more enjoyable than act 6. Rewards are pretty good as well. Act 7 rewards have fallen in significance a bit since most of those items are pretty available when you become paragon, but they will help you progress.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Member Posts: 594 ★★★
    Also, not saying you should do arena, just saying they doing arena and getting units would be more valuable and enjoyable than doing act 6. Lol
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    Continue to Paragon
  • GoingBackGoingBack Member Posts: 116 ★★
    I am Paragon and have still not completed act 6 100%. I did on my old account, but I did that when it first came out. Now I don’t find it worth it at all. Act 7 and 8 are much better. Not sure if I will ever complete Act 6 or LOL on this account.
  • crogscrogs Member Posts: 769 ★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

Act 7 and 8 are so much more enjoyable than act 6. Rewards are pretty good as well. Act 7 rewards have fallen in significance a bit since most of those items are pretty available when you become paragon, but they will help you progress.

Rewards for completing quests in Act 7 are quite lackluster. Not sure why the automatic completion rewards were nerfed compared to all the previous acts. The move to the Star based chests being the only real rewards pretty much stinks. And the only worthwhile rewards are for the chapter completion. While the fighting might be more fun, I don't find the juice worth the squeeze.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    @crogs - TB need to complete act 7 to progress to Paragon, so it is essential for OP.
    Act 7 is definitely more enjoyable than act 6 and rewards are better. Your aim now is to do the hard part - get 3 rank 4 6* (and act 7 completion) for the Paragon title.
    Once you are Paragon, the July deals will be nicer and you can then choose what you want to do. Act 6, SQ, nothing…
    So grind hard in the next three weeks matey!
  • crogscrogs Member Posts: 769 ★★★
    SammyDe said:

@crogs - TB need to complete act 7 to progress to Paragon, so it is essential for OP.
    Act 7 is definitely more enjoyable than act 6 and rewards are better. Your aim now is to do the hard part - get 3 rank 4 6* (and act 7 completion) for the Paragon title.
    Once you are Paragon, the July deals will be nicer and you can then choose what you want to do. Act 6, SQ, nothing…
    So grind hard in the next three weeks matey!

Yeah, I get it. It's just annoying. It's like clearly designed to push you to paragon by making the normal stuff less valuable. More push, more likely to spend to get there. Was thinking I'd be beefing up my units by completing quests, but the only way to do that is to get the unit chests which are more stars which means harder paths and more pot usage defeating the purpose of getting the units. It's a BS design. I'm not wasting more time playing arena to get them. I'm trying to play less, not more. And if things I've come to rely on aren't there, like units for completion, I just keep playing less.

Funny enough, I already have my 3 R4's.