**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam stop banning cheaters

Moha84Moha84 Posts: 102
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
I ve sent ticket to kabam about this cheat four days ago and he is not banned , looks like they stopped banning cheaters in bg !!!!![image removed per TOS]
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    It takes time. They have to investigate and then act. Won’t happen in 4 days.
  • Options
    Cyborg17Cyborg17 Posts: 114
    They never started.
  • Options

What to investigate my rank4 nick fury was killed in 15 seconds with rank3 warlock , it is clear he was cheating lol
  • Options
    Wozzle007 said:

Moha84 said:

5th said:

Yeah they stopped after reading your title!

Dumbo , you dont make any sense lol
    Your title reads like you’re asking Kabam to stop banning cheaters, not that you believe they have ‘stopped’ banning cheaters.
    Yep i forgot to add ' ed ' lol
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    You are suffering from modreporterus interruptus. You freaked out about your mod report too soon.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Moha84 said:

What to investigate my rank4 nick fury was killed in 15 seconds with rank3 warlock , it is clear he was cheating lol
    Whether it is obvious to us or not they still need to do their due diligence and investigate to confirm what are, until absolutely verified, your suspicions. A guilty individual still has a trial even if people know they’re guilty. Another thing to consider here is that you’re not the only one reporting cheaters. So expecting an immediate, and in the case of BG cheaters we will call 4 days immediate, turn around on your individual concerns is quite unrealistic. They address the complaints in the order they come in. You don’t know how many are ahead of yours. And of the ones ahead of you, some might be legit but others also might be false reports from salty losers which further back up the logs. There has been a significant increase in addressing cheaters in the contest (except arena) and that snowball is still rolling downhill. If this guy is a cheater then you did your part by getting him into the spotlight for the team to look into by reporting him through the proper channels. There’s nothing you can do from there and Kabam isn’t going to reach out to you with an update. Move on.
    And yes, this guy is clearly cheating.