**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game has become stagnant and not rewarding

I have been playing MCOC since it started. I remember when max Summoner level was 50, now it's 60. Can we please get an increase there? It makes having XP boosts totally useless. Also, why are you still awarding 1 and 2 star champs to players who don't need, want or use them? Personally, I have the most basic of champs. I never pull one of the "exotic" champs. Matter of fact, I can't complete a path in Act 4 because I don't have a Spider-Man. Never have. I expect more out of an endeavor that I have spent plenty of time, effort and money into. You have got me wondering if I just need to cut my losses and move on. Don't wanna, but you are not making me want to stay.

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Much truth there. 3 years in and rather than there being improvements what we have seen is the same endless repetition for the same repetitious rewards while the in game drops have dwindled to predictable disappointments. We get gifted things in repitition...but carrots are kept just out of reach to keep us grinding. Once upon a time you could stumble on a T2 revive, or a full energy refill, a team restore or a team revive. Now all the decent drops have been removed and packaged for sale. NOTHING feels truly random. And players are jaded, expecting to walk through levels knowing what they are getting at the finish, no suprises very often no effort, while constantly making demands for guarantees at the end of a quest. Hacks and exploiters taking top awards...3 years in this place just feels like a mess.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I 100% agree.... I have been level 60 since January 2016 I am so close to retiring to a map 3 alliance.

I have not spent $$$$$$$$ in months as there is no point anymore. I am only holding on as my alliance teammates have become great friends over the 2 years I have been with them

#endgamers need something to look forward to
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I would like to add that act 5.4 isn't what I am talking about when I say something to look forward to
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    AQ Map 7 & above (With special never-before-seen elements)?
    Or Higher War Difficulty Brackets.
    Special Monthly quests for endgame guys (Not like Webslinger,Bautitsa etc.)
    Special arenas once a month (Not to be confused with The Million Made Arena,Those Arenas could have challenges which reward more points,To really bring out skill,Not necessarily 3v3)

I could just go on and on and on.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    That's cause you have an imagination! Doesn't seem to be much being used here anymore...except imagining ways to keep us spending.