Batle grounds mods/hacks

rikhard28rikhard28 Member Posts: 22
there is new moders and hackers in BG game, its come across to me for 3 times allready, i won the 1st macth and straight away on the next match my game give to me internet connections fail warning, and then i can´t play the match , for one time i close the game and enter the game and i still could fight but whit the litle time left i lose the 2nd game and then the 3rd game its harder for me win and the player dont do any mod, my question is when kabam stop for real the hackers and modder in BG becouse if you guys can´t control this mode better close and dont let people play any more its 3rd time i lose energy points and gold Shield on this and noooooo compensation from kabam as it is normal if you guys close this topic right away i will post all in twitter. its time to see the game whitout cheaters, how long kabam need to fix and don´t let modders and hackers bother the game?

Comments

• rikhard28rikhard28 Member Posts: 22
    edited June 2023
    rikhard28 said:

[removed per tos]

hope this player dont get any rewards and hope for kabam close his access to this BG season right away that is what kabam need to do, if you guys want stop modders and hackers in this game

Post edited by Kabam Jax on