**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Hyperion to r4?

I have 2 cosmic t5cc and one each of all others EXCEPT skill. It will be awhile before I get 2 of any of the others. I haven't regretted taking hype to r3 at all but I wanna know if he will be useful to help me get to thronebreaker and beyond that. Or should I wait to get a second t5cc for one of these others? Doom is r4 already btw.

Comments

• Options
    FrankenberriesFrankenberries Posts: 26
    These are all of my r3s btw
  • Options
    DarkChamp732DarkChamp732 Posts: 86
    I feel like it’s much more worth to wait for a t5cc because of how hard it is to get the other r4 materials.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I love my R4 hype, but don't R4 him only because you can. If you aren't sure about it, it's probably worth waiting.
  • Options
    DarkChamp732DarkChamp732 Posts: 86
    That Ghost and Nick are looking like great r4s
  • Options

That Ghost and Nick are looking like great r4s

I still haven't figured out how to use Ghost. I know I just need to watch some videos but i already feel like I do so much research for this game lol. There are only so many hrs in the day.
    I like nick all right but he's exactly what I need him to be at this point at r3.
    I went ahead and took the leap and so far so good. My r4 hype tops a 50k health which is nuts at my level (still languishing in act 6, sigh) and he was my second r3 after doom so I've gotten pretty good at using him.
    One of my alliance mates said they don't use hype bc he's "boring" and I think I get it. But it's also why I like him. You know exactly what you're gonna get out of him every fight. He's And solid, consistent. And as long as you can time that back dash perfectly (easier said than done), he lasts fight after fight. Poison immunity is just icing on the cake :).
  • Options
    Qacob said:

I love my R4 hype, but don't R4 him only because you can. If you aren't sure about it, it's probably worth waiting.

See my comment above. Hype is one of my favorites but he's not the cool kid so much anymore, so I second guess my love for him. But then I push him up a level and he performs excellently as always and I wonder why I doubted. I mean genuinely. He's one of the best all around champs in the game IMO.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,440 ★★★★★
    Rankup abom