**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

High level but low number of 5* 6*

I am level 53 as now but I have only 30-40 5* and 2 6*. I see people rank 36 or something with more 6* and 5*. I play little aq/aw/incursions/arena, more acts and monthly quests. This could be the reason?
6* - level 2 magneto and level 1 omega red
Top 5* - duped hyperion 5/65 and 4/55 idoom spider ham nick fury cmm sunspot and shang chi all unduped

Comments

• Options
    DanRoseDanRose Posts: 7
    I am uncolllected starting act 6 now (explored act 5.1 and just completed 5.2 5.3 5.4)
  • Options
    DanRoseDanRose Posts: 7
    Btw, i see people level 36 or something beyond uncollector
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    DanRose said:

Btw, i see people level 36 or something beyond uncollector

On my alt I just got uncollected at level 37, and it's only that high because I've also done side and event quests. There's really no way of telling what's an abnormal amount of stuff to have or progress to make by a certain level
  • Options
    DarkChamp732DarkChamp732 Posts: 86
    It’s not that you are unlucky. They just played during broken ah events like the gifting and bauble. Those literally gave 6* r3s to uncollecteds. Shouldn’t matter that much though. With that team, you should be able to easily get cav. Progress through the story for better champs.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,928 ★★★★★
    Agree with above, it’s from the banquet event. My level 42 mini account at uncollected has 20 6*, three are at r3 (Nick, Hulkling and CGR).
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Echoing what others have told. I believe you should be around the time they roll out the "banquet" (year-end). It gets quite crazy and rewarding, and is a mega-booster to everyone. Hopefully, it has not been discontinued, because "gifting" definitely has been.
  • Options

Echoing what others have told. I believe you should be around the time they roll out the "banquet" (year-end). It gets quite crazy and rewarding, and is a mega-booster to everyone. Hopefully, it has not been discontinued, because "gifting" definitely has been.

July 4th is coming up if you plan on spending money, or you save up some units. It can be a real account booster
  • Options
    @DarkChamp732 as strange as it may sound, i have never been around this game in july. So I'm excited to know how these deals turn out. Hope units around 1.5k will be enough....
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,928 ★★★★★

@DarkChamp732 as strange as it may sound, i have never been around this game in july. So I'm excited to know how these deals turn out. Hope units around 1.5k will be enough....

That will get you the first tier of unit deal. They are broken up into 1k - 4k - 10k - 3k.
  • Options

That will get you the first tier of unit deal. They are broken up into 1k - 4k - 10k - 3k.
    Yah, that doesn't sound very hopeful 🤕
  • Options
    They get better and better every year. I’m thinking 1k will be able to get you some pretty useful resources that you might need but I low key am looking forward to the money deals lol. I’m a bit of a spender