Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Licky said:

I'm not gonna lie bro everything in your list in incorrect to me lol

Like which ones?
    Rookiie said:

I don’t mean to be offensive but your tier list sucks.

It’s not exactly a tier list
    edited June 2023
    Rookiie said:

EdisonLaw said:

Rookiie said:

I don’t mean to be offensive but your tier list sucks.

It’s not exactly a tier list

Okay well, you need to try a lot more champions, because this looks more like an attempt to preserve a meta that is 5 years outdated.

Mutant: what is Colossus doing in 3rd place? Apocalypse, Magneto, Archangel are top 3 in whichever order you want to place them in, but Apocalypse is firmly the number 1 Mutant for me.
    If we’re doing synergies Cable (Apocalypse), Gambit (Apocalypse) and Storm (Apocalypse) are easily ahead of Colossus, Professor X and Stryfe.

Cosmic: what are Venom and Odin doing in 10 and 12? They should round out your top 6. Heck, they could even round out the top 5 of any Cosmic list.

Tech: there is at least some sense in this. I am not a Ghost fan so I’m placing Infamous Iron Man and Warlock ahead of her. What War Machine is doing in 14th is beyond me, I’d place him in 7th. He’s a utility truck and arguable has the most utility out of all the champs alongside Nimrod.

Skill: Ægon in 2nd and Kingpin in 9th? Try swapping them around. Also, where are Hit Monkey, Black Widow (Deadly Origin) and Masacre?

Science: this is where you sealed it for me. Quake in 1st place? Quake is a 5-star champion and we are in a 7-star meta. She’s an anomaly and if you want to keep her in there for old times’ sake you can put her in at number 10, but the meta has changed. What is iBom doing in 12th? He’s a top 5 if not top 3 Science. And Mister Fantastic as an honourable mention? He’s the most well rounded Science champion we have. Again, try top 5.
    I'm also counting the new champs from this year, so there's more than 10 champs per list. Again, this list is debatable.
    Also Horsemen of Apocalypse are on a different list
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Scorpion to low
  • HendrossHendross Member Posts: 956 ★★★
    I dont know whats worse, kingpin at 5 or magneto at 1
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
    Bro what on earth is this? Quicksilver isn’t even in your top science and that’s only the beginning
    edited June 2023
    Hendross said:

Magneto can counter class disadvantage and all metal champions, which makes up half of the game’s roster. He’s the only mutant who can do that.

Kingpin could be higher though, probably next to Aegon or Falcon.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    EdisonLaw said:

Hendross said:

Magneto can counter class disadvantage and all metal champions, which makes up half of the game’s roster. He’s the only mutant who can do that.

Kingpin could be higher though, probably next to Aegon or Falcon.
    Aegon is only a top champ for abyss level stuff. Otherwise, any of those other champs would do a better job. Falcon is good in theory and can shut down a lot of stuff, but I don’t think he makes it to top 6. MD just came out and she’s a great champ, but already too high. Kate should be above Aegon, Falcon, MD, and Zemo (maybe). She can take short and long fights (abyss solos and fast battlegrounds kills) and she has the utility to back it up.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    This is your opinion as you stated so why is everyone providing forcing their opinion on you. If I said I don't use ghost so for me she is a bench warmer and I won't rate her a top 10 for me. Does that make it wrong that I can have my own person opinion based on my experience for the game. @EdisonLaw never came out and those the other champions are trash, he specifically said who he personally like based on his opinion. Everyone doesn't have to have the same opinion on every character. Just cause someone thinks one champ is the best in game doesn't mean others find the champ as useful, fun or their cup of tea. There are over 250 characters in the game and some will have a different favorite than others so let it go. Not everyone likes pizza with ham and pineapple either.
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

This is your opinion as you stated so why is everyone providing forcing their opinion on you. If I said I don't use ghost so for me she is a bench warmer and I won't rate her a top 10 for me. Does that make it wrong that I can have my own person opinion based on my experience for the game. @EdisonLaw never came out and those the other champions are trash, he specifically said who he personally like based on his opinion. Everyone doesn't have to have the same opinion on every character. Just cause someone thinks one champ is the best in game doesn't mean others find the champ as useful, fun or their cup of tea. There are over 250 characters in the game and some will have a different favorite than others so let it go. Not everyone likes pizza with ham and pineapple either.

Because it’s based on hearsay not based on facts or even opinion.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 491 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:
    Nice try. Don't try again.

No Bishop in the Mutant list, but you did not miss Havok or Namor who are barely useful. No Angela in the cosmic list, but you did not miss Venom, Corvus or CMM who have all fallen off. No Nebula in the Tech list, but somehow IMIW and Star Lord have made the list 💀💀💀💀No Black Cat or Valkyrie in the Skill list, but Blade is in it? What is this 2010? Bro thought he could slide Red Guardian and Spidergwen into the list but not Ihulk. How did Wong make it into the list while Wiccan is left out?

Terrible list overall.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    007Bishop said:

EdisonLaw said:

No Bishop in the Mutant list, but you did not miss Havok or Namor who are barely useful. No Angela in the cosmic list, but you did not miss Venom, Corvus or CMM who have all fallen off. No Nebula in the Tech list, but somehow IMIW and Star Lord have made the list 💀💀💀💀No Black Cat or Valkyrie in the Skill list, but Blade is in it? What is this 2010? Bro thought he could slide Red Guardian and Spidergwen into the list but not Ihulk. How did Wong make it into the list while Wiccan is left out?

Terrible list overall.
    While I highly disagree with the Namor, CMM, and Corvus hate, this list Definitely seems like they just wrote it up in 5 minutes from memory

007Bishop said:

EdisonLaw said:

Terrible list overall.
    While I highly disagree with the Namor, CMM, and Corvus hate, this list Definitely seems like they just wrote it up in 5 minutes from memory
    I honestly cannot remember the last time I have seen anyone use their Namor, CMM or Corvus. Angela is certainly way more useful than both Corvus and CMM. Bishop is easily a top 5 mutant these days while namor is completely out of the limelight
    007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

EdisonLaw said:

Terrible list overall.
    I honestly cannot remember the last time I have seen anyone use their Namor, CMM or Corvus. Angela is certainly way more useful than both Corvus and CMM. Bishop is easily a top 5 mutant these days while namor is completely out of the limelight
    I've used my Namor heavily in every BG season. He was my #1 for the power burn meta at sig 200 and now he's mostly just a quick Thing counter since my QS and Nick get banned every single round. CMM carried me through my entire 5* phase, and now just kicks ass in AQ and Incursions. Corvus is currently carrying me through act 7 at rank 2, and I imagine Angela could also be decent for the same paths, but she doesn't counter passive degen or evade so she's staying at rank 1 till I can get her awakened. I agree that Bishop is much better, but Namor is just a perfect underrated king in Battlegrounds.

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

EdisonLaw said:

Terrible list overall.
    I've used my Namor heavily in every BG season. He was my #1 for the power burn meta at sig 200 and now he's mostly just a quick Thing counter since my QS and Nick get banned every single round. CMM carried me through my entire 5* phase, and now just kicks ass in AQ and Incursions. Corvus is currently carrying me through act 7 at rank 2, and I imagine Angela could also be decent for the same paths, but she doesn't counter passive degen or evade so she's staying at rank 1 till I can get her awakened. I agree that Bishop is much better, but Namor is just a perfect underrated king in Battlegrounds.
    While I do agree CMM, Namor and Corvus have their uses for some, but most people have outgrown the need to use those champs. Most endgame players have stopped using them as there are other champs that do what they do but much more effectively. Overall, these champs have fallen off in terms of usefulness to most people.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    Dude really put war machine over guardian huh? And magik on 6, where we haven't even got her as 6 star yet too. No QS, as i see
    007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

EdisonLaw said:

Terrible list overall.
    While I do agree CMM, Namor and Corvus have their uses for some, but most people have outgrown the need to use those champs. Most endgame players have stopped using them as there are other champs that do what they do but much more effectively. Overall, these champs have fallen off in terms of usefulness to most people.
    Just because most people with stacked rosters and close to every champ they could ask for don't use them as much doesn't mean they're any worse. I have Kitty Pride and Herc, yet I still use Namor and CMM. You'll miss a lot of perfect matchups if you're just asking yourself how well your top 5 champions can take a fight.

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

EdisonLaw said:

Terrible list overall.
    Just because most people with stacked rosters and close to every champ they could ask for don't use them as much doesn't mean they're any worse. I have Kitty Pride and Herc, yet I still use Namor and CMM. You'll miss a lot of perfect matchups if you're just asking yourself how well your top 5 champions can take a fight.
    I mean that's exactly what it means tho? I'm not talking about just Herc or Kitty. Why would I use Corvus or CMM when I could use Hulkling or Galan or CGR or even Angela? Why would I use Namor when I could do the same fights, but much faster using Bishop or AA? It doesn't make sense to use a champ when you have a better alternative and that is exactly what determines a champs value in the game. Do you own a champ that is a better version of another? The latter is just gonna warm the bench. I get that you like CMM, Corvus and Namor but that doesn't change how much they have fallen off. CMM used to be a top cosmic at one point, but now she's lucky to even be scratching top 10. Same applies to Namor.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:
    This is one of the worst lists for this game I've seen that is not made with the intention of being a joke
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Worst list I’ve seen mags isn’t a top 3 mutant especially not with kitty apoc aa and omega around bishop is better than half the mutants on that list. Fury not even a top 3 skull with valk KP and Shang this is the worst list I’ve ever seen
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    ... Dude.

No. Just no.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    This list sucks lmao
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★

Worst list I’ve seen mags isn’t a top 3 mutant especially not with kitty apoc aa and omega around bishop is better than half the mutants on that list. Fury not even a top 3 skull with valk KP and Shang this is the worst list I’ve ever seen

Nick is definitely a top two skill at least, what are you talking about? Valk and shang don't come close.