**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loki Buff Idea

Signature Ability:
☆ God of Mischief
▪︎ When you thought you Knocked Out Loki, it was an Illusion. When Loki reaches 0% HP, the Illusion vanishes and the true Loki will show up with 12% Health and counter the opponent with a Heavy Attack. If Loki would die from a Special Attack, he'll wait for the attack to finish and will show up without countering. This ability only triggers once per fight.
▪︎ Loki gains + X Damage on each stolen Buff he currently has.
▪︎ Opponents hit by Special 1 gets Reversed Control for 2.5 seconds. Triggers on a Blocking Oponnent.
▪︎ Special Attack 1 and Curse can now steal Passive Buffs on the opponent.

Abilities:

☆Passives
▪︎ Loki generates 1 bar of Power over X to X seconds as long as he is below 1 bar.
▪︎ Loki is Immune to Coldsnap and Frostbite.
▪︎ Intercepting the opponent transfers one Debuff from Loki to the opponent. This ability has a 4-second cooldown.
▪︎ A master Illusionists gives Loki a Passive Precision throughout the fight.

☆ Attacks
▪︎ While the opponent is Cursed, Loki has a 17.50% Chance to Stun the opponent for 1 second.

☆ Heavy Attacks
▪︎ Loki can hold Heavy Attacks for as long as he wants.
▪︎ While the opponent is cursed, this attack deals guaranteed Critical Hits. Additionally, it has 100% Chance to reset the duration of Curse.
▪︎ When Charging Heavy Attack, Loki creates Illusion of him Charging. While Charging, all attacks from opponent misses. Releasing the button will show the true Loki and attacks the opponent, dealing Critical Damage based on opponent's HP%. The lower the HP, the higher Damage it gets. This attack goes on Cooldown for 5 seconds.

Special Attack 1
▪︎ Steal all of the opponent's Buffs. for 7.5 seconds.
▪︎ 65% Chance to reset the duration of Curse.
▪︎ If the opponent has 3 Bars of Power, this attack steals 1 Bar of Power.

Special Attack 2
▪︎ If Loki has more HP than his enemy, he has a 100% Chance of dealing Energy Damage equal to 7% of their max Health.
▪︎ Inflicts Coldsnap for 10 seconds. If the opponent's HP is below 50%, Coldsnap can't be Cleansed or Purified.

Special Attack 3
▪︎ Loki Curses the opponent, dealing X Energy Damage and allowing him to steal any of the opponent's Buffs for 10.50 seconds. Stolen Buffs last for 7.50 seconds.

Comments

• Options
    5th5th Posts: 151 ★★
    This is really good buff idea, since loki is one of the coolest characters in mcu he deserves more. There are many versions of same character like Iron man, superior iron man, iron man iw. So also why not a powerful version of Loki.
  • Options
    YngwieYngwie Posts: 99
    5th said:

This is really good buff idea, since loki is one of the coolest characters in mcu he deserves more. There are many versions of same character like Iron man, superior iron man, iron man iw. So also why not a powerful version of Loki.

I know. I thought it would be cool to see how Loki's illusions work in the game.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    One of the newest champs to join the game, Dani Moonstar, has an illusion buff that allows the opponent to falter and miss whenever Dani is blocking. I’m wondering if this could work with Loki.

Anyways, cool concept
  • Options
    AnmaelAnmael Posts: 70
    I like what you are proposing. A miss idea is good too. Loki is very underpowered.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

Some really nice ideas, OP.

You've inspired me to make my own version; but I'll post it elsewhere 😉