**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class catalyst issue

Hey guys,

This is Tushar from india. My game id is The Game Tushar. I am really very happy with MCOC game. I am playing the game daily on an avarage 15 to 16 hrs. But today I am would like to raise a concern.

I am playing this game from march of this year, but I never got any fully formed class catalyst. My team mates are getting fully formed class catalyst from map 2 crystal also but i never got any fully formed class catalyst from even map 5 crystal.

Requesting you to please look into it as sometimes i am really getting frustrated due to this. Because now i am at a level where i need 4star rank 5 players but i donot have any.

Other issue is that I have about 30 4stars in my team but only 1 tech class champ which is howard the duck. Please look into it as well. I need some tech champs.

Awaiting for a positive responce.

Comments

• Options
    jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    His name is RNG-sus.

Praise RNG-sus!
  • Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    Hey guys,

This is Tushar from india. My game id is The Game Tushar. I am really very happy with MCOC game. I am playing the game daily on an avarage 15 to 16 hrs. But today I am would like to raise a concern.

Is the concern that you're playing for 16 hours a day? Dude, that's 100% of the time you're awake, unless you don't sleep at all.

• Options
    I'm level 60 with 7 rank 5, 4 stars and 2 5* at rank 4.... I had my first rank 5, 4 star only half a year ago or so... I've been in your shoes I know how you feel trust me... Just do the best you can with what you got and they will come (the t4cc...)

P.s took a lot of breaks every now and then, and never spend a dime on this game.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    The game is addicting for certain. As for t4cc the only way to get them complete, or within any reasonable period of time and effort, is to join an alliance. It certainly is an issue for those not in the elite alliances or choosing to play solo. Good luck and welcome to this dysfunctional family full of addicts!
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I only pull cosmic ones and that’s a class I’m always overflowing with. I’ve only pulled about 4 t4cc fully formed in 2 years
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    I played over a year and half without having an R5 champ .. first few always take some time .. be patient ..
    Don't expect a fully formed t4cc from map 2, 3 or 4 crystal .. those are extremely rare .. almost as rare as getting a 4* punisher from arena crystal (2 years of playing and still no 4* punisher) .. I open about 15+ map5 crystal every week and have got just 2 fully formed so far in last 3 months .. All in all, fully formed t4cc are very rare so don't expect them to come by that often .. just keep opening them map 5 crystals and you'll be fine ..
  • Options
    Basically you guys are right. But i am about to complete RTTL. About to complete act 4. Now the time comes when you need rank 5 champs.as it it really tough with rank 4 champs in act 5. I know many people have done it with rank 4 champs. But i am not that much skilled player
  • Options
    KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    If you want t4cc... Show them the money... Very simple...
  • Options
    lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    In my alliance certain people get a fully formed T4Cc weekly from map 5 crystals whereas my average is one every 3 months. It is frustrating that luck plays such an important part in this game. I grinded out 3x featured 5* crystals & got junk. Someone in my alliance who doesn't grind arena opened one & pulled a 5* Starky. And since he has loads of luck with T4Cs managed to take him straight to R4.
  • Options
    Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    I’ve been playing since July 2017 and already have 1 R5 4* and three 5* R3 champs. Act 4 exploration at 100% is every possible with all R4 Champs.. tip: have atleast one R4 of each class.