**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Bugged objective milestone issue

The whole catch of this event is that you have to claim milestones in order to get SEIZ Devices, but you are locked out by a certain amount of days so you don't do all of the event right away. When you normally do objectives and you don't claim the milestones, you can claim them anytime in the overflow, which is the case for this event as well, giving people the ability to get all of the side quest entries right away, which isn't intended. If this could be addressed, that'd be great

Comments

• Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 444 ★★
    I was just on my way to report this. I figured that I wasn't suppose to claim the second SEIZ Device right away through overflow. I'll hold off using it until we get clarification on this point.
  • Options
    Wizard17Wizard17 Posts: 7
    Yeah, it is pretty busted for people that just go for them right away. I noticed it and have claimed them, but I'm gonna hold off on using them as well
  • Options
    JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Posts: 106
    If you redeem it in the inventory it goes to the other tab, where it has no expiration date. Just use one a day until the end of the month. As an anxious person, I like to use everything at once.